Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV
Call (Toll Free)
Community Area
Get FREE Counseling


Helpful Resources
Popular Discussions
Creditmagic Twitter
Credit on Facebook

payday max just called they said i owed 400.00 do

Post reply  Start a topic
Author Message
Print this topic
Invite a friend
Email this topic
  Bookmark online
Add to
Add to YahooMyWeb

Joined: 26 Mar 2010
brfrd2000's page
Posts: 1

26 Magic Points

Subject: payday max just called they said i owed 400.00 do
Posted on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm  

they said i owed 400.00 dollors back in july 2009 now i just heard about it now what should i do i looked at my bank statements and did not fine where they deposited the money .so here it is 2010 of march now whats up with this

Joined: 03 Nov 2007
goodnatured's page
Posts: 3931

489 Magic Points

Posted on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 pm  

I would call them up and tell them that they never deposited any money in your account. You can get a statement from your bank to prove it.

Tell them that you want a copy of the contract and tell them that you need to know what account that they deposited the account in.

If they deposited it into an account that does not belong to you then dispute it, but you have to get the bank account number from them and a copy of the contract before you can start any kind of dispute.

Once you have all this information you can get your attorney general involved and let them fight it out with payday max.

Joined: 01 Nov 2008
cinnamngrl's page
Posts: 1320

6413 Magic Points

Posted on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am  

you need to explain more fully.

you owe for what?

the deposited what? or supposed to deposit what?
CMRRR Templates
How to PFD, OPT-out, Complain, etc
All credit articles at EHOW


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Aaron's page
Posts: 2632

48565 Magic Points

Subject: payday loan
Posted on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 am  

Hi brfrd,

You can ask them to provide you with a copy of their contract, and a proof that they deposited money into your account. Also try to get the account number of the account, into which they are claiming to have deposited the money. Send them the letters through certified mail, requesting a return receipt.

If you find any discrepancies, you can file a dispute with the credit bureaus. You can also check the details of the company with the Better Business Bureau.

Hope this helps,


Keep in touch Smile

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
Page 1 of 1

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 

Page loaded in 0.057 seconds.