will removing negative accounts improve score and how long d             Click here to Print

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

#Leo Safford - Says,

I was in a really bad shape with my credit score of 567 and Credit Wizard brought me up to 800 in less than 2 weeks. Can’t figure out how he did it but he did! Flood his inbox he is the perfect Credit Repair Man THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM Leo Safford
#Andy884 - Says,

Hello and happy weekend my name is Andy Jordan, a very big thank you to Ghost Virus for he’s tireless effort making sure I get the prefect credit I needed to get approved for a loan which I applied some weeks back. I had (Student loan, Collection, Inquires, Tax liens, Medical bills, late payments, and low score) on my Credit report which disqualified me. A friend recommended Ghostvirus7890@gmail.com 205 418 0498 to give my credit the prefect and permanent treat I was looking for. After a short assessment on my credit situation I was signed up and on my way to restoring an excellent credit rating. I provided the info’s which he requested the next day to start the process which lasted for 8 days. My credit is looking prefect and my scores excellent you can give your credit a good treat by contacting Ghost virus. This was not possible in the past due to my previous history. Thank you Ghost
#Ray Knox - Says,

Hello guys, when you want to upgrade your credit score or have an element removed from your credit report online I suggest you contact XAP CREDIT SOLUTION. Back in 2018 I had a major setback, if you think your credit was bad mine was terrible. I also had evictions that made getting an apartment difficult. My wife has a condition and I needed a loan but I couldn’t, she got seriously ill, my family needed serious help. So i was asking questions on how to steady raise my credit scores, the answers i got did not look like what could get my credit score up in near time. I got notification from a forum and lot of testimonies about a group of ethical hackers called XAP. Via their mail XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM I contacted them. In 9 days they deleted all the negatives and repos. Thanks to them my score kept increasing until it got to 780. You can text them via (972) 597 9704. I sincerely recommend them. If you are serious with them they will be serious with you. Your testimony is sure…
#Ray Knox - Says,

Hello guys, when you want to upgrade your credit score or have an element removed from your credit report online I suggest you contact XAP CREDIT SOLUTION. Back in 2018 I had a major setback, if you think your credit was bad mine was terrible. I also had evictions that made getting an apartment difficult. My wife has a condition and I needed a loan but I couldn’t, she got seriously ill, my family needed serious help. So i was asking questions on how to steady raise my credit scores, the answers i got did not look like what could get my credit score up in near time. I got notification from a forum and lot of testimonies about a group of ethical hackers called XAP. Via their mail XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM I contacted them. In 9 days they deleted all the negatives and repos. Thanks to them my score kept increasing until it got to 780. You can text them via (972) 597 9704. I sincerely recommend them. If you are serious with them they will be serious with you. Your testimony is sure…
#Havilah G - Says,

Hello everyone, I’m Havilah, divorced recently. I decided to buy a home suited for my family. I didn’t have the best track record with funds in my past and my credit profile was faulty. My credit score was 521 and I couldn’t apply for a mortgage, I was desperate to get a roof over my head which almost led to the detriment of my family. I read some good reviews about GHOST VIRUS on Google and different credit sites then I contacted him. Within 8 working days my score was raised to 796 and erased all the negative items on my credit report. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family, I’m totally grateful to GHOST VIRUS for such services given to me. I firmly recommend GHOST VIRUS to you all in need of such services and get your credit issues fixed in a short period. Email now on GHOSTVIRUS7890 at GMAIL dot COM text 205 418 0498. They fix a Chex system and a DUI report as well.
#Ruben Wright - Says,

Happy Val! The best way to celebrate this season is to show my unreserved loyalty and appreciation to team Hack West Credit Repair. I’m over 100k in debt from credit cards to unsecure personal loans. I was at the point where the bills monthly are more than my monthly paycheck. I was behind on a few of them. Just couldn’t make the minimum payments. Don’t have any assets besides a car. I couldn’t bear it any more I have to open up to my colleague who said I shouldn’t mention his name. Fast forward, he directed me HACKWEST at WRITEME dot COM / 424-307-2638. I explained myself to them and Hack West wiped my whole debts even the mortgage I had. Today I’m free from any sort of debts. All thanks to team Hack West. Enjoy your holiday!
#Noel Huddson - Says,

My surgery loan just got approved and that’s why I’m testifying. Last month I was reading an article on Trulia and I came across a comment about a credit fixer called Xap credit solution and how they helped people get their lives back. I was actually trying to get help last month in other to fix my credit. My credit was in the 400s, I had negatives. I had applied for a surgery loan but couldn’t get an approval. However, I contacted Xap and we reached an agreement. I was really serious about it. And in 10 days my credit was good again, he removed bankruptcy, verified the changes with 3 credit bureaus. I’m in the 700s and I have some positives right now, I never knew that life could turn out this way for me. I am a living proof that they are truly good at what they do. You could email or text them ( xapcreditsolution@gmail.com. (972) 597 9704). It’s my little way of showing gratitude.
#Eavan Fallon - Says,

DEBOOTH is a genus when it comes to credit repairs and credit score upgrade. This guy is the best hacker you can trust and I strongly recommend you contact him and his team for your credit repairs. He is well detailed and time conscious. My experience with him is something I’ll live to remember. Strike a deal with him and see your plans and dreams come true. It sounds unbelievable but it’s true. I was scared from the beginning, but as I followed his directives, my credit was fixed within three weeks and his charges are pretty moderate and affordable. Try him out and you’ll see yourself doing exactly what I’m doing. Contact him via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM /+1 (562) 281-7621, you’ll thank me later for this info.
#Melissa Bergeron - Says,

I'm not that good of a writer but I just want to use this medium to thank KING ZEUS for coming through for me when I done gave up on myself. He assisted me in securing a loan when every other creditors will not grant me any, because of my bad credit history. This changed my life and that of my family as we are able to purchase a 3bdrm house and a car. I'm so grateful. Text him on 407-900-6299 / HACKKINGZEUS@GMAIL.COM if you need help too.
#Mikejohnson - Says,

Yes removing bad report will improve your credit score, i hired a professional for mine and yes they delivered. immunityinc.co i believe everyone who has this same issue should try them.
#Maverick Jones - Says,

I never believed a hacker can fix my credit (delete negative items such as debts, IRS and Liens etc.) and also boost my credit score until I came in contact with DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION. To cut long story short, a colleague of mine told me about them and their expertise and how they helped fix his credit. I emailed them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and explained my credit issues to them. To my greatest surprise, my credit score was upgraded from 480s to 786, and the negatives in my profile all wiped. I advise anyone with credit issues to contact him cos there’s nothing as having good credit. Text: (562) 281-7621. Trust me you’ll never regret it…
#Kimberly Schwartz - Says,

My debts, tax lien and hard inquiries is completely removed from my credit report and my Fico score increased by 200 points. All these happened 12 days after contacting ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS and also had an understanding with them. I’m humbled, thank you for all your effort it really saved me from stresses and depression. You are my hero! You can contact them through ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM OR +1 (737) 201 -7316. All the best wishes!......... Kimberly.
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Hello, my name is Felix Jacob; I’m on my late forties. Am using this medium to say a very big thank you to PROHACK NETWORK for the great thing he did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Scott William. (prohack.net@aol.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message, do not hesitate to contact him immediately. He also REPAIRS CREDIT, such as, bankruptcy, eviction, judgment , Late payment, clears all credit card debts, removes all negative items and he increases FICO Score. Email or call him and get a quick response. (prohack.net@aol.com) / +1 (252) 307-3167
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Hello, my name is Felix Jacob; I’m on my late forties. Am using this medium to say a very big thank you to PROHACK NETWORK for the great thing he did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Scott William. (prohack.net@aol.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message, do not hesitate to contact him immediately. He also REPAIRS CREDIT, such as, bankruptcy, eviction, judgment , Late payment, clears all credit card debts, removes all negative items and he increases FICO Score. Email or call him and get a quick response. (prohack.net@aol.com) / +1 (252) 307-3167
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Page 3 of 5