Payment to Magic Points             Click here to Print

#Seth - Says,

Hope you have a great week end Morningstar. This is the detail of the payment.

We are really thankful for your priceless contribution. You are an asset and we are really very happy to have you as a part of our community. Congrats!!

Last edited by Seth on Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:31 am

morningstar_08_16_07.gif
 Description:
Payment for morningstar
 Filesize:  6.57 KB
 Viewed:  3126 Time(s)

morningstar_08_16_07.gif

#carol - Says,

Wow...enjoy!!
#Seth - Says,

Hi Wendy,

This is the detail of your payment.

We are very thankful for your contribution towards our forum. Congratulations!! Smile

wendy martin_08_28_07.jpg
 Description:
Magic Points Encashed
 Filesize:  20.43 KB
 Viewed:  3115 Time(s)

wendy martin_08_28_07.jpg

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

My efforts to help myself ( credit wise) is helping me, financially, as well!! Thank you, all!!
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

I'm really excited about all of this!! I told a few friends of mine, about this forum. I think the advice, earning in forums, etc. is great!!
#goodnatured - Says,

Congradulations, you have always been so helpful on the debt forum, I bet you will be a great asset here also, thanks for all your great advice.
#goodnatured - Says,

it is always good to see active members that contribute so much be rewarded. Hopefully we will see you there soon debtstinker.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

SOO many have helped me to....'help myself', in different sitsuations I am in. How to deal with debt 'one at a time'...and alittle more 'aggressive' than before.
#goodnatured - Says,

You do a great job, I really appreciate your input on all the forums that I have had experience with you on. People helping people is what it is all about and you have had some awesome useful information to put out there for people like me to use. I am waiting on you to pm me some information on another post when you get to it. thanks
#goodnatured - Says,

sdchargers,
How did you request your money, by email or pm?

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

I PM'ed Seth, to let him know I wanted to 'cash in'. I sent you ( Goodnatured) a PM how to request it. Sorry I din't get back to you sooner, about this.
#SunDevilsFan - Says,

So, one magic point equals 1 cent?
#Seth - Says,

HI Goodnatured

Congratulations. Please find the details of your payment

We are proud of your contribution towards this forum. Keep going.

james_creditmagic.jpg
 Description:
Points Redeemed to James
 Filesize:  18.88 KB
 Viewed:  2643 Time(s)

james_creditmagic.jpg

#Seth - Says,

Hi Debtstinker

Congratulations. This is the detail of your payment.
We really value your contribution towards the forum.

christian_creditmagic.jpg
 Description:
Payment for Debtstinker
 Filesize:  20.35 KB
 Viewed:  2609 Time(s)

christian_creditmagic.jpg

#SunDevilsFan - Says,

Hey Seth....you think I could have a couple hundred in advance!!! LOL....j/k
#Laura - Says,

Hi Sun,

Are you in a hurry Wink. It wont take you long to reach 5000 magic points. Seems you are nearing 4000 already. Keep up the great work.

CONGRATULATIONS DEBTSTINKER & GOOD...you guys have done a wonderful job on the forum and you are lucky enough to have cashed out soooo early.

CONGRATS once again Smile

#SunDevilsFan - Says,

LOL..... I know. The points really do add up!!
#Laura - Says,

I am sure you we will see your name next here Smile what say?
#goodnatured - Says,

thanks Laura, it is great to be here.
#debtstinker - Says,

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee got paid thanks guys, thank you Seth, you act very quickly. am proud to be a member and look forward to interacting more. right now am at my sister's it's our birthday's today andshe hasn't cleaned her apartment since cleaned had her! i can't believe it oh well, thought it was a nice bday present. this certainly was for me. 'see' all of you soon Smile
#goodnatured - Says,

That is just wild that you two were born on the same day, Happy Birthday!

Congrats on your earnings!

#Dadummy - Says,

Nice payouts for you, good job. I am hoping to be able to earn a few cents on here also. I know the other forums that I belong to pay pretty descent for your posts, looks like this one does too. It encourages good participation and keeps the conversations rolling.
#Polly - Says,

Happy Birthday debt. Congratulations and have a great time Smile
#Laura - Says,

HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBTSTINKER.

This is for you...Smile

Birthday Cake.jpg
 Description:
CAKE FOR DEBT
 Filesize:  8.53 KB
 Viewed:  258 Time(s)

Birthday Cake.jpg

#Dadummy - Says,

Aren't you sweet Laura, how did you do that? That cake looks good, can I have a piece?
#goodnatured - Says,

How cool Laura, it does look good, dadummy, you can have a piece after we sing and blow out the candles, ready everyone, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear debtstinker, ............. and many many more!
#Dadummy - Says,

Ok, the singing is done, can I have a piece now?
#debtstinker - Says,

Hey Da, I haven't even seen this yet!! Laura how incredibly sweet you are, thanks so much for thinking of me and my favorite food literally is cake! i love it Smile ok, now dadummy you can have a piece now!! gotta share though. ii have to say guys, the singing was pretty cool too...all on key and everything Wink
#goodnatured - Says,

No problem debtstinker, you just get ready for a party, mine is next week, on wednesday, we are gonna rock the house, LOL, just kidding. I would be down for a week if I tried to rock the house, back can't take the abuse anymore, LOL. Happy birthday anyway and tell your sister the same.
#debtstinker - Says,

thanks so much! I didn't know your bday was next week...maybe we should rock the forum! it's a shame we can't play music on here, we'd play Stevie Ray Vaughan's 'house is a rockin' great song! we had a good birthday...maybe Laura will 'make' you a cake next week and then dadummy can have a couple of pieces Smile Smile Smile
#Dadummy - Says,

Hey now, I love my cake, so you girls just keep getting older and Laura just keep on baking, I will be here to eat. Any chance we get some ice cream with that cake next time?
#Laura - Says,

Hey hey.....whose birthday was that? Hey good HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Wink. So what would you like.... a chocolate or a black forest or rum n raisin, coffee, vanilla....any just say and im going to make it....

Dadummy it doesnt need to be a birthday to have a cake. I am going to bake one for you anyway Laughing

#Laura - Says,

Hey dadummy check your pm.I sent something special there for you.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

Happy Birthday!!!!! Can I have some cake??!! It looks wonderful!! Hope you have a great day!!
#goodnatured - Says,

Hey sdchargers, you can have a piece, have at it girl, LOL.
#debtstinker - Says,

wow!!! lots of birthdays here Smile i'll bring the ice cream...good what kind of cake would you like lady?
#Dadummy - Says,

Chocolate, vanilla, no marble please. Just grab a gallon of Napolean ice cream.
#Laura - Says,

Hmm so Here goes Napolean ice cream
#goodnatured - Says,

I like napolean too, it has all three flavors so you can jump around. I choose chocolate for cake though, got to go with the chocolate, Ladies best friend.
#debtstinker - Says,

alrighty then...your order is processing Wink chocolate is wonderful! I would love a chocolate covered chocolate cake mmm...like have one of those chocolate fountains and take chocolate cupcakes and dip them then put sprinkles on top Smile but it's your bday you get whatever you like
#anthony - Says,

Hi Good Happy Birthday Smile its today is it not?
#Laura - Says,

Happy Birthday Smile
#debtstinker - Says,

Happy birthday to you (sung in the key of C) happy birthday to you (feel free to harmonize) happy birthday dearrrrr Good! Happy birthday to you! we hope you have more, we hope you have more, we hope you have more, we hope you have more, and maaannnny more! Smile Smile
#Laura - Says,

Let her come back to react debt. Smile She is enjoying her birthday.
#Dadummy - Says,

Happy Birthday good, hope it was a good one!
#goodnatured - Says,

It was number 42, woe is me, getting up there. Can't believe the baby is four already, cant believe I have been remarried for ten years, life is flying right by........................
#Laura - Says,

Life does not really fly, it is time that flies by. Never mind Good, may you hit 42 but its the heart that remains young like 16. Just be proud of the matured human being that you are being still at 16 right there in your heart. Smile
#debtstinker - Says,

Ya seem awful young to me, the humor you put in your forums and the way you share stories about your daughter! Laura is right you are young at heart and you have your little one there to keep you young and on your toes Smile
#Dadummy - Says,

Now 42 is young, young lady, at least to me. These ladies are right about being young at heart. You have a four year old, she will have you out doing what four year olds do, so you can take the 2 off 42, You sound alot younger than what I remember 42 being.
#Laura - Says,

Great reply Da,

Removing the 4 from the 42
Is the best thing to do.

Live young at heart
Dont let youth apart

Find childhood in your younger one
Feel young ever day with the rise of the Sun

I seem to have turned a poetess. I have been writing cards so jingles are just coming to my mind so easily. Smile

#debtstinker - Says,

If you come up with a jingle or poem that sticks, you can sell those to greeting card companies, no joke. just be sure to protect your property somehow. my mom did that once, she loved this poem years a go that she wrote and someone stole it and she found it in a card. Sad
#Dadummy - Says,

Is there a website where you can get paid for jingles, we should do a search, there probably is one out there some where. I will google it later and if anyone else finds something, please come back and let the rest of us know.
#Dadummy - Says,

did a few google searches, no luck yet, if I find something, I will share.
#Seth - Says,

Hello SdChargers and Good Natured

CONGRATULATIONS once again!!

Please find the details of your payment. We appreciate your forum presence and the effort to help people.

wendy11_28_07.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to Wendy Martin/SdChargers
 Filesize:  23.27 KB
 Viewed:  186 Time(s)

wendy11_28_07.jpg

james11_28_07.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to James/Goodnatured
 Filesize:  19.34 KB
 Viewed:  185 Time(s)

james11_28_07.jpg

#Dadummy - Says,

woooooooooohooooooooooooooo congradulations good, you are doing a great job here. I hope to be on this list soon, taking me forever, LOL.
#Laura - Says,

I can see you approaching that day Dadummy. You have been a great help here with a lot of information. Wish you luck.
#desiree15 - Says,

Hi all, congrats on your recent payments. I have been reading some of these posts and notice that you both have been very helpful! I look forward to interacting with you and others more
#Dadummy - Says,

great job sdchargers, wooooooohooooooooo to you tooooooo! Keep up the good work.
#Dadummy - Says,

Thanks Laura, It is taking me a while but I am getting there.
#goodnatured - Says,

You will get there sooner than you think da, you do alot of posting so it should not be long at all.

I had to use this cashout for gas money, hate that, wanted to use it for something in the kids room, but needed the money for gas because I traveled quite a bit this week. I will get reimbursed in about a week to ten days, so I will take my mileage check and do what I wanted to do in her room.

Congrats sdchargers, great job girl, keep up the good work.

#Dadummy - Says,

I know, I am steady working at it, lol.
#Dadummy - Says,

Hey guys I finally made it to my first $50, so I just pm seth right?
#desiree15 - Says,

Hey that's awesome da! i don'ot know, i'm pretty far from that point so let me know if that's what you do. I'm pretty sure you can do that, since he's the go to person I read. congrats!
#goodnatured - Says,

You can either pm seth or email admin either of the two will work, I think, I did both. But I think you will be okay, just pming seth though.
#Dadummy - Says,

I just sent seth a pm, I hope that is enough. I can't use my paypal account anymore, problem with my bank so I closed it out, it was useless to me anyway if the bank would not cooperate, so I just requested a check mailed to me, has anyone ever had a check mailed to them? how long does it normally take?
#Seth - Says,

Hi Dadummy,

Congratulations. You have done a wonderful job in the forum. We appreciate your presence and participation here. All the best.

darlene.JPG
 Description:
Points redeemed to Dadummy
 Filesize:  14.53 KB
 Viewed:  152 Time(s)

darlene.JPG

#goodnatured - Says,

congratulations dadummy you made it, now get right back to work and build up your next wad, LOL. No really, you have been an wonderful assett to this community, congrats again.
#crackerjack - Says,

wow this is cool that you can come here to get paid for advice. I look forward to being part of this community.making friends on the forum and exchanging ideas to help one another.
#goodnatured - Says,

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard, we are a good group of people here that have been through some issues and help each other through these forums. Again, welcome and hope that you find the forum a good place to be.
#crackerjack - Says,

I am glad to join you all here. I hope I can help you while you are helping me with issues that I have to deal with.alot of times things will show up that I dont think about and I will see something here that may help me in the future with future issues so thank you for the welcome aboard to this place
#Laura - Says,

Welcome Cracker jack. We are all pleased to have to here Smile
#goodnatured - Says,

You seem like you are gonna be very active in the forum, you should be fun to converse with.
#crackerjack - Says,

wow alot of you are doing great keep it up my goal will be to catch up lol
#goodnatured - Says,

You will be there in no time cracker, you are doing a great job here. We are glad to have you. You participate with everyone and that is the type of members we like to have here.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Good Natured

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please find your payment details here.

jamescreditmagic_12_20_07.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to James
 Filesize:  24.49 KB
 Viewed:  179 Time(s)

jamescreditmagic_12_20_07.jpg

#crackerjack - Says,

congrats on your points good, you deserve it.
#Laura - Says,

Well cracker,

Even you deserve a pat on your back. You do an excellent job in the forums. Keep it up. Smile

#goodnatured - Says,

Thanks crackerjack, Laura is right, you should pat yourself on the back, you do a great job here too.
#anthony - Says,

I agree she does. Thanks so much Cracker. Smile
#Seth - Says,

Hi Crackerjack,

Your friends are right. You deserve a pat on your back. Here goes the details of your payment.

rhonda_creditmagic.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to crackerjack
 Filesize:  23.56 KB
 Viewed:  164 Time(s)

rhonda_creditmagic.jpg

#goodnatured - Says,

Congrats there crackerjack, hope you enjoy your money, go shopping or something with that teenage girl of yours, LOL.
#Laura - Says,

Congratulation crackerjack. Hope you have a wonderful new year. Enjoy the new year eve.
#goodnatured - Says,

Don't see many cashouts on here, we really need to increase our membership.
#Lunchtime - Says,

Congrats to all of you, you must have worked very hard helping each other out to gain this kind of money, I think forums like this help people in alot of ways besides the financial help. I think it gives some people who would not otherwise have contact with outsiders that chance. It helps people have a sense of belonging to a good group of people. It forms relationships and friendships, the rewards are so much more than financial, I have read some of the threads here and see some real sincere exchange and conversation, it is very touching. Then I see some chuckles and laughter on the lighter side of life, that is healthy also, so that we see the different sides of each other.

I am glad to have come to this forum and look forward to a long, engaging relationship with all of you. Congrats again and may your biggest reward be the thoughts of happiness that you helped a fellow man or woman.

#Laura - Says,

I like the way you presented your words LT. Believe me we all are glad to have you here. Happy new year to you.
#erb1953 - Says,

Lunchtime, I have been reading through the forum, you write so deeply and so thoroughly, are you a writer in life? If you are not, you should think about it.

Congradulations to all of you who cashed out points, I am fairly new here, been a ghost here for about a month, just decided to sign up. You all seem to care a bunch about each other. that is great.

#goodnatured - Says,

Good morning erb and welcome to the forum, it is good to have you here, don't worry in no time you will be on the list too, just pose your questions and comment where you think you can and you will soon be well on your way. thanks
#Laura - Says,

Good is right absolutely. Where will you get paid for writing now?
#goodnatured - Says,

Laura, I need your help on one of my posts, the newer one, want to put a poll on it, please help.

erb hang in there, you will be there soon.

#Laura - Says,

Hi Good,

It is pretty simple. From home page click on the forum you want the poll in. Click on new topic in the required forum say credit repair or the pub.. Scroll down and you will find the options for Poll question, poll option. so go ahead an do that. Any problem....send me a pm or reply to this post.

#goodnatured - Says,

thanks Laura, I tried that it did not work on the original post, don't know why. I will try it again. It is no biggie, I am getting some really good responses to the post any way.
#erb1953 - Says,

I have started posting more, I did find some interesting posts that I could contribute to and that I was familiar with, so this is good. I don't want to be posting, just to be posting, this forum has so many different areas, it is easy to find something you can contribute too. thanks for the boat of confidence I appreciate it and hope to be on this list soon, so does my utility company, LOL. I will probably put anything I make on my utilities at least the first time around.
#Dadummy - Says,

as long as we get something its fine where else can we get paid for our opion
#Dadummy - Says,

how do i check how many points i have i forgot and is there a time limit to cash out or can you build them as long as you like
#Laura - Says,

Hi Da,

You can cash out once you have build 5000 magic points. from the first cash out you need to calculate whether you have build another 5000 on it or not. Once done you can request another cash out. PM the admin to know the score when you requested a cash out last so that you can calculate how much points to accumulate before you request another cash out. Hope I am clear to you.

#goodnatured - Says,

When you are ready to cash out, just pm seth and he will do it for you, you are doing a great job here on the forums, keep up the good work.
#hummingbird - Says,

What do the magic points equal out to. If I have 1,000 what is that is dollars?
#goodnatured - Says,

1,000 would be $10.00, it is a penny per point, your first fifty posts will be worth the most hummingbird, so you will want to put some thought into them and make them longer, that way you will earn more with them. You can earn up to $1 a post if it is long enough and has good content. I see you only have a few posts right now, so I wanted to let you know that ahead of time so when you hit the fifty posts that you are aware it will drop, just like on the insurance forum. So make your first fifty count and of course all of them after that.

There are not contest on this forum like on the insurance forum, at least not right now anyway.

anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you do well here, goodluck, see you around, happy posting!

#Lunchtime - Says,

Hummingbird,

Quote:
What do the magic points equal out to. If I have 1,000 what is that is dollars?

You will find that this forum is very similar to the other forums as far as points and value. I noticed that you said that you are a member of the other forums. The more you contribute, the more you earn. As stated above you get 1 penny per point and can not cash out until you have reached 50 posts.

Welcome to the forum, I encourage you to have fun, participate and earn some money.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Please find the details of your cash redeemed

james_1_14_08.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to Good Natured
 Filesize:  19.26 KB
 Viewed:  174 Time(s)

james_1_14_08.jpg

#hummingbird - Says,

Thanks to all who answered my questions on points. I do have a lot to talk about here. I also hope to learn many things.
#Lunchtime - Says,

Congratulation goodnatured,

you deserve it, you always have such great posts on here, I need to come on more and get posting, I try to answer what is out there, slowly, slowly, slowly getting there. LOL

#erb1953 - Says,

Wow, again, it seems like it is taking me forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrr to get there,

congratulations goodnatured!

#Laura - Says,

Congratulations Good Smile
#erb1953 - Says,

When will I see other names up there?
#Dadummy - Says,

do you have to cash out at any certain time or can you let it accumulate.
#SunDevilsFan - Says,

Congratulations Good... your are awesome... I love reading your posts...
#Lunchtime - Says,

No changes here, aren't you guys cashing out, LOL, what are you all saving up for? Very Happy
#hummingbird - Says,

Yea,I see lots that have over 50 dollars.Luchtime you aren't quiet there.Sundevilsfan looks like you have 60 dollars.Dadumy you have over 124 dollars.Am I correct or is that not the way it goes. I guess some are saving as long as they can.huh?
#erb1953 - Says,

This one is not like the insurance forum they don't start you back at zero again, you have to keep track of where you are when you cash out. I have yet to cash out, but some where here is a thread talking about it. I will see if I can find it for you.

If you look through this thread you can see that some of the members already cashed out, so they don't really have that much money built up.

#goodnatured - Says,

I have cashed out a few times, I don't have near what it looks like. I wish they would reset them back to zero, that would make it a lot easier to keep track of that is for sure. Right now I have to pm myself the points when I cash out and not post for awhile so that I know where I am.
#erb1953 - Says,

That would be a lot easier to work with, I would probably get confused after my first cashout. If that day would ever get here.
#Laura - Says,

Do you guys really think it will be good to reset the points when it has been cashed out? In that case we can ask the admin or richard if that is possible.
#erb1953 - Says,

I think it would be good and then we could track where we are. Once you would cash out a few times you lose track of when, like good said, she pm's herself her point level when she cashes out. I would like to see it happen that way.
#hummingbird - Says,

Definitly! I had no idea.Thats like writing a check and not putting it in your book.if you think they can do that ,then by all means lets try.One question though ,if I have 5000magic points that means I have 50 dollars and can cash out right?
#goodnatured - Says,

Yes hummingbird, that means you have $50 and can cash out, have you cashed out here yet?
#hummingbird - Says,

No ,Not yet here. It hard to find the time to post on all forums...lolI do wish though that they would go back to 0 once you cash out.I wonder why they do it that way?Looks like you have mnade a tidy sum here.
#goodnatured - Says,

I wish they would too, maybe they will read all the requests here or Richard will come along and pass the information on for us.

Hey Richard are you out there?

#Lunchtime - Says,

Ok, people, have not seen any money going out here, what is the big secret, am I missing something? Is this thread still being updated as people cash out? Has anyone cashed out who recieved their funds that are not on here? LOL. Just curious, seems either everyone is saving for a surprise or this is not being updated?
#Lunchtime - Says,

Ok, people, have not seen any money going out here, what is the big secret, am I missing something? Is this thread still being updated as people cash out? Has anyone cashed out who recieved their funds that are not on here? LOL. Just curious, seems either everyone is saving for a surprise or this is not being updated?
#hummingbird - Says,

It does not go back to 0 after you cash out.
#Lunchtime - Says,

I see that, it does on the other forums right?
#Seth - Says,

Hi Edith,

Congratuations!! Please find the details of your payment here. It is really great to have you here on the forum. Please reply if you have received your check.

Hi Dadummy,

Great pleasure again and congratulations.

dadummy_redeemed.jpg
 Description:
Dadummy Redeemed
 Filesize:  12.07 KB

dadummy_redeemed.jpg

Edith_redeemed.jpg
 Description:
ERB redeemed
 Filesize:  11.45 KB
 Viewed:  180 Time(s)

Edith_redeemed.jpg

#hummingbird - Says,

Congrats! I am slowly making my way here.
#August - Says,

feels like it is taking foooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!

to get there!!!

I hear you hummingbird, I am slowly but surely getting there too, someday girl, we will both be in one of those boxes, LOL.

congrats erb and dadummy, keep up the good work!

#Lunchtime - Says,

I finally made it, how long does it take to get your check after you push the magic button? I requested a cashout on thursday, anybody know how long it takes? dadummy and erb when did you request your?
#hummingbird - Says,

I got mine within 24 hrs from the ampminsurance forum.Very quicly .Have not reached payout from this one.
#August - Says,

I wanted to go for the Ipod on the insurance forum but don't know enough to talk about insurance that much to even have a chance at it. I comment here and there from my personal experience, but usually can only talk in the pub.
#jane - Says,

how come some people seem to get there points money faster than others? how do you get it, I see check, will they send you a check?
#August - Says,

You can build your points up, when you hit 5000 points, you can pm the admin and they will either put it in your paypal account or send you a check, whatever you prefer. Some people that don't have paypal so they can have a check sent to them.
#Laura - Says,

Hi Jane,

PayPal account can get a payment in minutes because its online. For checks it takes time to travel and then reach the member.

#August - Says,

Forgot to mention that, thank you Laura for doing that.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Lunchtime,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

We are really glad to have you a as a part of our community. Please find the details of your payment here.

Lunch_time.jpg
 Description:
Check to Lunchtime
 Filesize:  14.2 KB
 Viewed:  206 Time(s)

Lunch_time.jpg

#August - Says,

congrats Lunchtime, you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#Laura - Says,

Yes.. Congratulations. It dint take her long right August. You are also close it seems. Good Luck Smile
#Seth - Says,

CONGRATULATIONS August

We are really glad for your precious contribution towards our forum. Keep up the good work.

brittany_payment.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to August
 Filesize:  14.76 KB
 Viewed:  224 Time(s)

brittany_payment.jpg

#August - Says,

that was really quick, thank you seth
#Laura - Says,

Congratulations August Smile
#hummingbird - Says,

Do we still get paid here at 50.00 on here or did they change this one also to 10.00 cashout? Do we still get paid for the pub forum here or not? By the way ,I did a cash out at the Mortgage forum and it is taking like a week to do a paypal. Just thought you might what to know.
#Polly - Says,

I dont think PayPal takes so long. There might be other forum rules.
#goodnatured - Says,

I think we would have to pm seth and request that since they don't pay in the pub anymore that we would like to see the cashout amount drop to $10.
#hummingbird - Says,

Yeah really, I been posting over a month and not even half way there.A person could loose interest by then and just give up. How about we take a vote? Seth? Can we do that? If we vote for 10 dollar cash out without the pub will we be able to do that? I enjoy this forum and posting but an incentive is very good.
#Laura - Says,

Hi hummingbird,

I meant this vote system in the other thread.
We could vote for it. But it has been implemented by Seth already. Did you check the announcement?

#hummingbird - Says,

No where is it? Have not seen it.
#crackerjack - Says,

Have not been here in a while, how do I know what I have left on my points?
#erb1953 - Says,

I am not sure how you track this, on the debt forum you can hit the donate button and it will show you what is available, and on the insurance one they set you back to zero, which is real nice. Wish they would set it back to zero here, it would make life easier. You will just have to keep track or pm seth to find out.
#hummingbird - Says,

The AmPm forum goes back to zero but one other of them do also .Can't remember which oner but there is another one that does go back to zero after you cash out.If I can find out which one I will come back and post it. I have not cashed out yet on this one but i did put in a request for a cash out when the announced it was 10 to cash out instead of 50.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Dadummy,

This is the detail of your payment.

We are very thankful for your contribution towards our forum. Congratulations!!

darlene_payment.jpg
 Description:
Points Redeemed
 Filesize:  13.1 KB
 Viewed:  257 Time(s)

darlene_payment.jpg

#Seth - Says,

Hello Everyone,

From now onwards please mail your point cash out request to "admin@creditmagic.org"

#Seth - Says,

Hi Coffebean,

Congratulations on receiving the first check of your earning through creditmagic. You are a great participant and we look forward to your presence in the forums more frequently. Please find the details of your points redeemed.

Angel Pay.jpg
 Description:
Angel Cash Redeemed
 Filesize:  13.87 KB
 Viewed:  255 Time(s)

Angel Pay.jpg

#diem - Says,

So are we more likely to get paid via check? It's been over a week on the Paypal...
#hummingbird - Says,

I beleive the mortgage forum also goes back to 0. I have not seen anywhere it says checks will be sent faster. I think though that it took around a week for me to get paid with paypal most are around 4 days I think.
#hummingbird - Says,

OK I hit the donate button and it says i have 2587 does that mean I have 25.87? Can I now get another cash out?
#Laura - Says,

Hi hummingbird

The amount that shows here minus the amount paid to you last time will calculate the present amount that is payable to you .

#Seth - Says,

Hi Hummingbird and Goodnatured,

Your payments were made on the 26th of February. Congratulations

james_cm_2_26_08.jpg
 Description:
Cash out to Goodnatured
 Filesize:  20.84 KB

james_cm_2_26_08.jpg

patricia_cm_2_26_08.jpg
 Description:
Cash out to Hummingbird
 Filesize:  21.02 KB
 Viewed:  176 Time(s)

patricia_cm_2_26_08.jpg

#Seth - Says,

Hi Erb,

Congratulations!!

edith payment.JPG
 Description:
Cash out to erb
 Filesize:  12.84 KB
 Viewed:  172 Time(s)

edith payment.JPG

#crackerjack - Says,

congradulations to all of you.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Diem and Goodnatured,

The details of your payments are given below.

cm_jbarto_3_11_08.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to Goodnatured
 Filesize:  21.12 KB
 Viewed:  215 Time(s)

cm_jbarto_3_11_08.jpg

cm_linux_3_11_08.jpg
 Description:
Points redeemed to Diem
 Filesize:  28.23 KB
 Viewed:  213 Time(s)

cm_linux_3_11_08.jpg

#Laura - Says,

Congratulations both of you. Smile

Diem it took longer than it takes anybody but you got it at last. Hope we can see you back on the forums again.

#Seth - Says,

hi Debtstinker,

The details of your cashout has been given here. Congratulations once again!!!

christian_cm_3_20_08.jpg
 Description:
Cash redeemed to Debtstinker
 Filesize:  21.92 KB
 Viewed:  205 Time(s)

christian_cm_3_20_08.jpg

#debtstinker - Says,

Thanks so much Seth! good to be back Smile
#schnuckibearsmum - Says,

Congratulation to all of you! I start feeling really home to!
#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone,

Congratulations on your first payment. Please find the details in the attachment.

Darla_Payment.jpg
 Description:
Cash out to Fireyone
 Filesize:  12.54 KB
 Viewed:  197 Time(s)

Darla_Payment.jpg

#goodnatured - Says,

Yeah fireyone, you made it, congrats to debtstinker too, good to see you back.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured and sd_chargers,

Your payment details are given below.

james.jpg
 Description:
Cash redeemed to goodnatured
 Filesize:  19.27 KB
 Viewed:  179 Time(s)

james.jpg

sdchargers.jpg
 Description:
Cash redeemed to sd_chargers
 Filesize:  22.52 KB
 Viewed:  183 Time(s)

sdchargers.jpg

#erb1953 - Says,

great job to all of you, keep up the good work!
#Laura - Says,

You will be one of them very soon erb Smile
#Seth - Says,

HI Goodnatured

Congratulations. Please find the details of your payment

goodnatured.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.35 KB
 Viewed:  192 Time(s)

goodnatured.jpg

#erb1953 - Says,

congrats to all
#Seth - Says,

Hi Edith Bingaman
The details of your payment is attached below.
Edith Payment
Hope you had a nice weekend. Thanks for participation in the forum. Hope you will make more contribution in this forum in future.

#August - Says,

good job
#Seth - Says,

Hi fireyone
We have made the payment for your magic points. The details of which are given below.

Thanks for your participation in the forum

#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers
Below is your cash out details

wendy

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

Thank you. I appriciate it!! Thanks to everyone.
#CMBV22 - Says,

I sent out an email about a week or so ago to cash out to my paypal account, How long does it normally take?
#Seth - Says,

Hi CMBV
We did't find your request in our mail inbox. Kindly resend your request once again with your paypal details. Thanks for participation in the forum.

#Seth - Says,

Hi CMBV
You can email your cash out request to admin(at)creditmagic.org with your paypal details.

#CMBV22 - Says,

I just did thanks Smile
#CMBV22 - Says,

I received an email from admin saying they couldnt find my username....is this all set now?
#Richard - Says,

Hi CMBV22
We have received your cash out request and will be making the payment shortly. Thanks a lot for your co-operation.

#Seth - Says,

Hi goodnatured

Below is your paypal payment details.
james

Hi CMBV22
Below is your paypal payment details.
cara

Last edited by Seth on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 am

#CMBV22 - Says,

Oh, good! Now I can get my husband something nifty
#Seth - Says,

Hi Cbass1017
Below is your paypal payment details

Last edited by Seth on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 am

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured
Below is your paypal payment details

#goodnatured - Says,

It should have been $46.80 more, should I request another payout???
#Seth - Says,

Hi Lorri
Below is your magicpoint payment details

lorri thomas.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.17 KB
 Viewed:  244 Time(s)

lorri thomas.gif

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured
Below is your magic points payment details

james_8_2_08_cm

#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers_63
Below is your magicpoints payment details
wendy

Last edited by Seth on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:44 am

#Seth - Says,

Hi erb1953

edith

#Seth - Says,

Hi fireyone

darla

#goodnatured - Says,

great job all
#Seth - Says,

Hi cajunbulldog
Below is your magicpoints payout details

kal

#Seth - Says,

Hi morningstar

daniel

#goodnatured - Says,

Hope I see mine here soon, made the request over a week ago.
#Seth - Says,

Hi goodnatured

james

#Seth - Says,

Hi Lorri
Here is your magic points payment details

#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone
Here is your magicpoint cashout details.

darla

#goodnatured - Says,

Fireyone,
when did you make your request, I made mine on Sunday and still nothing, I got a confirmation email that they recieved my requests. They said five days which should be today.

#goodnatured - Says,

still nothing
#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured

Here is your magicpoints cash out details.

james

#Seth - Says,

Hi Lorri
Here is your magicpoints cash out details.

lorri

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured
Here is your magic point cash out details

james

#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone
Here is your magic points cash out details

darla

#Seth - Says,

Hi 1002543

marat

#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone
Here is your paypal cashout details

darla1

#goodnatured - Says,

When did you request your cash out, I sent an email on 11/13 and then a follow up one and still not cashed out in my paypal. Just curious as to how long yours took fireyone.
#Seth - Says,

Hi goodnatured

james

#fireyone - Says,

GN they were really great and had mine cashed out quickly.I find this sight one of the greatest and most dependable when asking or a cash out.
#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers_63

wendy

#Seth - Says,

Hi Chargers
sdchargers

#Seth - Says,

Hi Doc
Here is your magic points cash out details.

doc

#goodnatured - Says,

congrats doc
#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone

fireyone.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.76 KB
 Viewed:  150 Time(s)

fireyone.GIF

#goodnatured - Says,

congrats fireyone
#fireyone - Says,

thanks...I can not seem to get on my page. It says the website does not exist. I treid yours and others and can get on but mine has simply dissappeared. Are you having any problems? I emailed Seth and think I will ask in the pub if I do not hear back.
#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers_63

sd

#Seth - Says,

Hi Aby

aby

#Seth - Says,

Hi Aby

Here is your magic points cashout details

aby

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured

jb

#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone
Here is your magic points cash out details:

darla

#Seth - Says,

Hi Aby

aby

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured

jbarto

Last edited by Seth on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:21 am

#Seth - Says,

Hi Sdchargers

wendy

#Seth - Says,

Hi Manoj

manoj

#Seth - Says,

H Shekhar

shekhar

#Seth - Says,

Hi Gary

gary

#GarySnober - Says,

HI Seth, Thanks alot! Its more about helping people out of there troubles then getting money.
#Seth - Says,

Hi Firang

firang

#Seth - Says,

Hi Devid

devid

Last edited by Seth on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

#Seth - Says,

Hi Gary,

gary

#Seth - Says,

Hi Doc

Find below your magic points cash out details. We know our community has benefited a lot from your contribution and we would love to see more participation from you so that our members and those who visit our community can benefit from the advice placed here.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Sunil

#Seth - Says,

Hi Arya

Please find your magic points cash out details below:

#sunnyca - Says,

Seth

I have sent a request for my points encash. please take care

#Seth - Says,

Hi James Orr

#Seth - Says,

Hi Sunnyca

Find below your magic points cash out details.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Jassica,

Here is your magic points cash out details. Have a look.

#Seth - Says,

Hi sd,

Find below your magic points cash out details.

#goodnatured - Says,

congrats to all, I am waiting on a pay out, hope to get it soon
#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Here are your magic points cash out details. Have a look.

#debranewell2008 - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Congrets, and your knowledge is greatly appreciated around here enjoy.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Fireyone,

#debranewell2008 - Says,

Congrats fireyone,

And thanks for all the help you have given.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Find your magic points cash out details below:

#Johndoe234 - Says,

Congratulations for those you earned in this forum. This is the great thing. Getting advice and also money is not a simple thing.

PUERTO VALLARTA and RIVIERA

NAYARIT REAL ESTATE

#simpletruth - Says,

Wow! I thought we just talked on here --Didn't know we actually got paid for posting our own ideas and thoughts. I'll be on here a lot more from now on. Just kidding!! Can only post what I have knowledge about. And in 58 years,believe me I've acquired quite a bit of experience, in all avenues.
#goodnatured - Says,

Yes we get paid and we welcome your years of experience. Hope you will continue to contribute to the forum.
#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers,

Here are your payment details. Have a look.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Here are your payment details. Take a look.

#Seth - Says,

Hi Sunil

Please find your magic points cash out details as follows:

#zackrat - Says,

congrats to all, can you get paid by check here? I don't have a paypal address.
#Seth - Says,

Hi cinnamngrl

Here is the detail for your magic points cash out:

#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers

Here are your magic points cash out details. Take a look:

#Seth - Says,

Hi Debranewell,

Here are your magic points cash out details

#Seth - Says,

Hi cinnamngrl,

Here are your magic points cash out details.

#Aaron - Says,

Hi Jackia,

Welcome to this community Smile

If you want to share your knowledge on credit, you can feel free to discuss in the forums. If you want to discuss on a new topic other than those in the existing threads, you can start a new thread.

Thanks,

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi Goodnatured,

Your payment has been forwarded to your suggested account. The payment details are given below.

#Aaron - Says,

Congratulations Goodnatured Smile

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi goodnatured,

Your payment has been forwarded to your suggested mail account. The payment details are below:

#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers,

Here are your magic points cash out details:

#Aaron - Says,

Hi sdchargers,

Congrats Smile

Regards,

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi sdchargers,

Here's your magic point cash out details :

#Aaron - Says,

Hi sdchargers,

Congrats on your cash out. Hope that you will be able to handle at least some part of your problem.

Regards,

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi goodnatured,

Here's your magic point cash out details :

#Nina B - Says,

Oh, that's really great that you could cash in your magic points Smile
#Seth - Says,

Hi cinnamngrl,

Here are your magic points cash out details. Have a look.

#Aaron - Says,

Hi,

Congratulations, cinnamngrl Smile

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi fireyone,

Here are your magic points cash out details.

#Aaron - Says,

Hey fireyone congrats on your cash out Smile

Aaron

#Seth - Says,

Hi Sunil,

Congratuations!! Please find the details of your payment here:

#Guest - Says,

Congratulations to you Sunil Smile
#Seth - Says,

Hi SD,

Congratuations!! Please find the details of your payment here:

#Seth - Says,

Hi All,

Our member sdchargers_63 is the next to receive our forum payment.

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

I want ot let the Forum know I DID receive my payment (check) for 'MagicPoints'. Smile Thanks, Seth.
#Seth - Says,

Hi,

Our community member Jackie Barto (Goodnatured) is the next one to receive the forum payments. The payment details are as follows:

#tishedridge - Says,

Thanks for sharinfg this information, really useful and helpful. I do notice that there quite alot of spam here. but its a good thing that this is still quite clean.
#detectiver - Says,

Услуги частного детектива

Предоставляем полный спектр детективных услуг
Наши плюсы: Всегда озвучиваем возможности и информацию как есть, наши цены в 2-3 раза ниже чем у большинства конкурентов, огромный опыт и запас креатива, делаем то, что многие считают невозможным.
Не берем предоплат, не занимаемся высасыванием денег. Консультация бесплатно.

1. Пробив абсолютно любой информации
Пробив по мобильным системам (детализация, паспортные данные, определение местоположения)

Спектр услуг:
Сбор абсолютно любой информации о человеке
Определение местонахождения человека по номеру телефона
Детализация звонков и смс
Информация из почт и социальных сетей
Выявление факта супружеской неверности
Розыск должников
Розыск имущества должника
Розыск безвести пропавших людей
Розыск родственников и людей с которыми утеряна связь
Розыск мошенников
Проверка образа жизни ребенка
Помощь родителям (уход из дома, правонарушения, наркомания)
Услуги по выявлению фальшивых невест
Содействие адвокатам
Помощь в уголовном расследовании, сбор доказательств
Сбор компромата

Сбор информации о юридических лицах
Проверка персонала

Обеспечение анонимной связи и информационной безопасности
Контроль мобильного телефона
Защита компьютерной техники
Восстановление утерянной информации

Оказание юридической помощи
Оказание коллекторских услуг

Контакты:
+79180520135 - (телефон, viber, whatsapp, skype)
Telegram - @RFDetective
почта - RFDetektiv@gmail.com

#David456 - Says,

A warm greetings to you all reading this my name is David; Competence is one thing we don’t need to undermine. GHOST VIRUS has proved to be competent, reliable and trustworthy. He used his wealth of experience in fixing my bad Credit Report, deleting all negative items including FBI reports and medical bills from my credit report. He gave me an excellent score I have no worries anymore I got my life back thank to Ghost. I’m sure you won’t have any regret employing the services of Ghost You can always reach them on (GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM 205 418 0498). Have a Great Weekend.
#Eavan Fallon - Says,

DEBOOTH is a genus when it comes to credit repairs and credit score upgrade. This guy is the best hacker you can trust and I strongly recommend you contact him and his team for your credit repairs. He is well detailed and time conscious. My experience with him is something I’ll live to remember. Strike a deal with him and see your plans and dreams come true. It sounds unbelievable but it’s true. I was scared from the beginning, but as I followed his directives, my credit was fixed within three weeks and his charges are pretty moderate and affordable. Try him out and you’ll see yourself doing exactly what I’m doing. Contact him via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM /+1 (562) 281-7621, you’ll thank me later for this info.
#Victor Ocean - Says,

Victor Miller Ocean Arizona USA I’m here to testify about Debooth Credit and their expertise and to also thank them for restoring hope of owning a house. To be honest they are extraordinary when it comes to handling credits related issue. I’m still wondering how they managed to delete IRS and delayed payment from my report within a short period of time. I’m yet to see frustrating inquires and other negatives in my profile. My fico was increased by 200 points in two weeks and in less than a month I bought a house after waiting for six months. I’ll recommend them for anyone who’s facing credit issues you’ll never be disappointed. Contact them using mail or text: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM +1(562) 281-7621.
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Hello, my name is Felix Jacob; I’m on my late forties. Am using this medium to say a very big thank you to PROHACK NETWORK for the great thing he did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Scott William. (prohack.net@aol.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message, do not hesitate to contact him immediately. He also REPAIRS CREDIT, such as, bankruptcy, eviction, judgment , Late payment, clears all credit card debts, removes all negative items and he increases FICO Score. Email or call him and get a quick response. (prohack.net@aol.com) / +1 (252) 307-3167
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Hello, my name is Felix Jacob; I’m on my late forties. Am using this medium to say a very big thank you to PROHACK NETWORK for the great thing he did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Scott William. (prohack.net@aol.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message, do not hesitate to contact him immediately. He also REPAIRS CREDIT, such as, bankruptcy, eviction, judgment , Late payment, clears all credit card debts, removes all negative items and he increases FICO Score. Email or call him and get a quick response. (prohack.net@aol.com) / +1 (252) 307-3167
#obmenniks - Says,

обменник криптовалют с минимальной суммой,https://1-a.online обменник криптовалют на рубли, обменник криптовалют банкомат, обменник криптовалют онлайн, обменник криптовалют xlm, обменник криптовалют скрипт, обменник криптовалют телеграм, обменник криптовалют москва сити, обменник криптовалют создать, обменник криптовалют алматы, обменник криптовалют астана, американский обменник криптовалют, анонимный обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалют бестчендж, обменник криптовалют беларусь, обменник криптовалют без комиссии, обменник криптовалют без регистрации, обменник криптовалют бизнес, скрипт обменника криптовалют бесплатно, белорусский обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалют в москве, обменник криптовалют вакансии, обменники криптовалют в украине,https://emoney.ninja обменники криптовалют в россии, обменники криптовалют в сша, обменники криптовалют в европе, обменники криптовалют в алматы, обменник всех криптовалют, работа в обменнике криптовалют, обменник криптовалют днепр, обменник для криптовалют, обменник криптовалют екатеринбург,https://1-a.online европейский обменник криптовалют, интернет обменник криптовалют, кошелек и обменник криптовалют, биржи и обменники криптовалют, обменник криптовалют казахстан, обменник криптовалют купить, обменник криптовалют киви, обменник криптовалют касса,https://1-a.online обменник криптовалют как бизнес,https://emoney.ninja онлайн обменник криптовалют казахстан, лучший обменник криптовалют, лучший обменник криптовалют с минимальной комиссией, лучший обменник криптовалют украина, лучший обменник криптовалют отзывы, обменник криптовалют москва, обменник криптовалют минск, обменники криптовалют мониторинг, обменник криптовалют новосибирск, надежный обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалют от 1000, обменник криптовалют от 500 рублей, обменники криптовалют обзор, онлайн обменник криптовалют украина, обменник криптовалют приват24,https://emoney.ninja обменник криптовалют приложение, продам обменник криптовалют, популярный обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалют рейтинг, обменник криптовалют россия, обменник криптовалют рипл,https://obmen365.com российский обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалют сбербанк, обменник криптовалют спб, обменник криптовалют сша, обменники криптовалют список, обменник криптовалют топ,https://obmen365.com обменник криптовалют форум, фейк обменник криптовалют, хороший обменник криптовалют, обменник криптовалюты, обменник криптовалюты stellar,https://obmen365.com обменник криптовалюты украина, обменник криптовалюты алматы, обменник криптовалюты казахстан, обменник криптовалюты киев, обменник криптовалюты москва сити, как открыть обменник криптовалюты, обменник криптовалют это, обменник криптовалют эфир,https://cashom.cash обменник криптовалют эстония, лучшие обменники криптовалют 2018, топ 5 обменников криптовалют, обменник криптовалют 60 сек, обмен биткоин на сбербанк, обмен биткоинов на рубли, обмен биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен биткоин на эфириум, обмен биткоинов телеграм,https://cashom.cash обмен биткоин калькулятор, обмен биткоин на киви, обмен биткоин на рубли, обмен биткоин альфа банк, обмен биткоин алматы, обмен биткоин астана, обмен биткоин на альфа, автоматический обмен биткоин,https://cashom.cash анонимный обмен биткоин, обмен биткоин без минималки, обмен биткоин без регистрации, обмен биткоин беларусь, обмен биткоин биржа, обмен биткоин без минимальной суммы, обмен биткоин быстро, обмен киви на биткоин без комиссии, обмен биткоин на приват, обмен биткоин в рубли, обмен биткоин вебмани, обмен биткоин в беларуси, обмен валюты биткоин, обменять киви на биткоин, обмен биткоин на карту, обмен на биткоин, обмен на биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен на биткоин от 1000 рублей,https://onion.money обмен биткоинов в рубли, обмен биткоин гривна, обмен биткоин голд, где обмен биткоин на киви, обмен биткоин доллар, обмен биткоин днепр, обмен биткоин на доллары харьков, обмен биткоин на догикоин, обмен биткоин на деньги, обмен биткоин на другие криптовалюты, обмен bitcoin на доллары, курс обмена биткоин доллар, обмен биткоин на яндекс деньги, обмен биткоин екатеринбург, обмен биткоин киви, обмен биткоин киев, обмен биткоин кишинев, обмен биткоин кэш, обмен биткоин кэш на приват, обмен биткоин казахстан, биткоин обмен ком, обмен биткоин на лайткоин, лучший обмен биткоин, обмен биткоин москва сити,https://onion.money обмен биткоин монобанк, обмен биткоин минск, обмен биткоин минимальная сумма, обмен биткоин молдова, обмен биткоин на мастеркард, обмен биткоин на монеро, обмен биткоин на наличные москва, обмен биткоин одесса, обмен биткоин онлайн, обмен киви на биткоин от 50 рублей, обмен сбербанк на биткоин от 1000 рублей, обмен сбербанк на биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен киви на биткоин от 1500 рублей, обмен яндекс деньги на биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен биткоин приложение, обмен биткоин приват 24, обмен биткоин приват, обмен bitcoin приватбанк, обмен приват bitcoin, обмен bitcoin cash на приват24, обмен биткоин рубли, обмен биткоин.рус, обмен биткоин рейтинг, обмен биткоин на рубли сбербанк, обмен биткоин на рубли курс,https://rubli.me обмен биткоин на рубли онлайн, обмен биткоин сбербанк, обмен с биткоин на киви, обмен биткоин на скрилл, обмен с карты на биткоин, обмен с киви на биткоин от 1000 рублей, обмен биткоин тинькофф, обмен биткоин ташкент, обмен биткоин украина, обмен биткоин на фиат, обмен биткоин харьков, обмен биткоин через телеграм, обмен биткоин что это, bitcoin exchange что это,https://rubli.me шахта обмен биткоин, обмен биткоин в казахстане, обмен биткоин в израиле, обмен биткоин в доллар, обмен биткоин в киеве, обмен биткоин в одессе, обмен биткоин в киви, обмен в биткоин, обмен в биткоины, обмен биткоин на вестерн юнион,https://rubli.me обмен биткоин яндекс, обмен яндекс bitcoin, обмен биткоин от 1500, bitcoin exchange 2018, bitcoin exchange 2013, bitcoin exchange 2009, bitcoin exchange 24, обмен биткоин от 2000, exchange bitcoin 2012, bitcoin exchange 2010, обмен биткоин от 500, обмен bitcoin на рубли, обмен bitcoin на втб24, обмен bitcoin на альфа банк, обмен bitcoin на тинькофф, обмен bitcoin на яндекс деньги, обмен bitcoin на paypal, обмен bitcoin на приват, обмен bitcoin cash, обмен bitcoin на qiwi, обмен биткоин алматы, обмен биткоин альфа банк, обмен биткоин астана, обмен биткоин на альфа, автоматический обмен биткоин,https://cashom.com анонимный обмен биткоин, обмен биткоин без комиссии, обмен биткоин без минималки, обмен биткоин беларусь, обмен биткоин без регистрации,https://cashom.com обмен биткоин биржа, обмен биткоин без минимальной суммы, обмен биткоин быстро, обмен киви на биткоин без комиссии, обмен биткоин в беларуси, обмен биткоин в телеграм, обмен биткоин в рубли, обмен валюты биткоин,https://cashom.com обменять киви на биткоин, обмен биткоин на приват24, обмен биткоин гривна, обмен биткоин голд, обмен биткоин на гидре, где обмен биткоин на киви, обмен биткоин днепр, обмен биткоин доллар, обмен биткоин на доллары харьков, обмен биткоин на доллары киев, обмен биткоин на догикоин, обмен биткоин на деньги, обмен биткоин на другие криптовалюты, обмен bitcoin на доллары, курс обмена биткоин доллар, обмен биткоин екатеринбург, обмен биткоин на евро, обмен bitcoin qiwi, обмен qiwi на bitcoin от 100, обмен qiwi на bitcoin от 1000, выгодный обмен bitcoin на qiwi, обмен биткоин киев, обмен биткоин киви, обмен биткоин кишинев, биткоин обмен ком, обмен биткоин на лайткоин, лучший обмен биткоин, обмен биткоин москва, обмен биткоин монобанк, обмен биткоин минимальная сумма, обмен биткоин минск, обмен биткоин москва сити, обмен биткоин молдова, обмен биткоин на мастеркард, обмен биткоин на монеро, обмен биткоин вебмани, обмен биткоин от 1000 рублей, обмен биткоин онлайн, обмен киви на биткоин от 50 рублей, обмен сбербанк на биткоин от 1000 рублей, обмен сбербанк на биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен киви на биткоин от 1500 рублей, обмен яндекс деньги на биткоин от 100 рублей, обмен bitcoin приват24,https://nalom.money обмен биткоин приват, обмен биткоин приложение, обмен bitcoin приватбанк, обмен приват bitcoin, обмен биткоин рубли, обмен биткоин.рус,https://nalom.money обмен биткоин рейтинг, обмен биткоин на рубли сбербанк, обмен биткоин на рубли калькулятор, обмен биткоин на рубли курс, обмен биткоин на рубли онлайн, обмен биткоин сбербанк, обмен с биткоин на киви, обмен биткоин на скрилл,https://nalom.money обмен биткоин телеграмм, обмен биткоин ташкент,https://якассир.com обмен биткоин тинькофф, обмен bitcoin exchange, обмен биткоин украина, обмен easypay на bitcoin, обмен epayments на bitcoin, обмен ethereum на bitcoin, обмен биткоин форум, обмен биткоин на фиат, обмен биткоин харьков,https://1000000ye.com обмен биткоин через телеграм,https://якассир.com обмен биткоин что это,https://якассир.com bitcoin exchange что это, шахта обмен биткоин, обмен onecoin на bitcoin, обмен stellar на bitcoin, обмен skrill на bitcoin, обмен биткоин на эфириум, обмен биткоин на вестерн юнион, обмен биткоин яндекс,https://1000000ye.com обмен яндекс bitcoin, обмен биткоин от 1500, 1 bitcoin exchange rate, 1 bitcoin exchange, обмен биткоин 24, обмен биткоин приват 24, bitcoin exchange 2018, bitcoin exchange 2013, bitcoin exchange 2009, bitcoin exchange 24, обмен биткоин от 2000, exchange bitcoin 2012,https://1000000ye.com bitcoin exchange 2010, обмен биткоин от 500
Page 1 of 20