how do i get my credit score?             Click here to Print

#Dadummy - Says,

how do i get my credit score and do i have to pay?also what kind of imformation do i have to give them?
#Dadummy - Says,

is my credit report free
#Laura - Says,

you can go to annualcreditreport.com for a free yearly credit report. Some states allow you twice in a year.

The information that they require on the site are general information like name, current address, previous address, date of birth, SSN.

#erb1953 - Says,

As Laura said you can get a copy of your credit report free of charge, you can get one from each of the three credit reporting agencies. I would suggest that you get one from each of the companies a few months apart so that you can monitor them a bit and watch for changes rather it be good or bad.
#August - Says,

I would like to pull mine also, but want to wait until I will be able to see a big difference, usually twice a year is good, you can see what has happened over a period six months, that is a good time frame.
#August - Says,

Quote:

Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.

Do not be fooled into believing that because a man is rich he is necessarily smart. There is ample proof to the contrary.

See what the wise men thought of money!!!!!!!!!! Root of all evil

#Laura - Says,

Excellent August Smile
#Morningstar - Says,

You can buy your FICO from myfico.com. Experian, Transunion and Equifax have created their own scoring system--also for sale. While it may be comparable to a FICO score, it is still not the same. I think Wamu has an account or credit card that includes some form of credit score/monitoring service.
#August - Says,

Is there no way to get your fico for free? What if you were recently turned down for something? Is the fico included in that report that you can request?
#Morningstar - Says,

Well, you might find out if you try to buy a car...the dealer may or may not be honest with you.
#August - Says,

So, I will have to wait until I purchase something before I can get this score for free, well, guess I won't be getting mine anytime soon, I am trying to pay debt and raise my score. Maybe it is something that I will consider down the road, but not at this time.
#Fasfeed - Says,

Sometimes credit grantor want give you your score.
#Laura - Says,

The best way to find your score is through the bureaus. Do a credit pull and find out. You pulling your credit report will not affect your score.
#diem - Says,

The only place you should be purchasing your score from was posted above: myfico.com

They also have a nice "emulator" which you can change things and estimate what your score would be if you paid down debt, added credit, a car loan and so forth. It's a must have resource.

#goodnatured - Says,

I have never been to this webpage I will definately go there and check it out, I like the idea of them telling you what it could be. Do you have any idea what this costs?
#charles.armbruster - Says,

Although www.myFICO.com is a super site for education, it is a 'for-profit' organization -- you can buy your credit report here. This is free advertising, folks.
#Laura - Says,

Is there anywhere else who are trustworthy and would give perfect report?
#charles.armbruster - Says,

All third party sources of credit used by the lending community. As a loan officer, I use an agency that pulls all three reports just as MyFICO does -- I can pull single reports, just as they can.

The public can go anywhere, but the MyFICO site is very trustworthy, to use your words, when someone wants their score -- they do need to pay for it.

To address gliches and errors on your credit report, the free websites are just fine -- just try to avoid paying any fees, because they will rope you in.

#fireyone - Says,

Yes I seen some of the fees associated with these sites and they can rope you in. I don't mind paying for it either. I noticed when I pulled my report from one of the free agencies I didn't see my score..was it there and I over looked it?
#goodnatured - Says,

I think that you have to pay for your score if you want it, I haven't wanted to see mine that bad, I know it is not where I want it to be right now, so I will wait awhile.
#fireyone - Says,

I am not going for loans anytime soon and I know there are things that need to fall off. They should shortly so maybe next year I'll pay the piper and look.
#goodnatured - Says,

Sounds like a good decision fireyone.
#Laura - Says,

Yes its commendable. I would do a credit check once a year to at least know the status.
#goodnatured - Says,

Once a year seems okay Laura, you just need to watch out for identity theft.
#fireyone - Says,

That is soo very true. I love those funny free credit report.com commmercials.
#ltcarlson - Says,

It's about $15 to get your FICO score from myfico.com. There is a free trial which I'm sure is for a credit monitoring service. That will probably be helpful as long as you cancel before they charge you an arm and a leg.
#cbass1017 - Says,

I can't stand places like that. How can you call it free if you have to pay for something else to get it. It's very mis-leading.

I just don't see the importance of knowing your credit score. Why pay someone to tell you if its going up or down. If you pay me $5 and tell me how you are paying your bills I can tell you if it has gone down or up, Ha Ha(plz don't take me seriously.)

I do pull my own credit reports to make sure that everything is in check and that my identity is not being stolen, other than that I will just keep paying my bills on time knowing that it is increasing my credit score.

#cuteolddog - Says,

or you go to this commercial site link deleted- Richard
#goodnatured - Says,

It should be free in my oppinion, but where there is a market for something there is always a scam to go a long with it.
#george - Says,

I too agree with cbass1017 on this point that if we need to pay some amount, even if small, to get the FICO score, then how can we call it free.
#fireyone - Says,

true.
#scott - Says,

Actually only one copy of the report is free in a year. Now charges are levied if we check the credit score more than once because I think if it were free for any number of copies, people who are not even required to check it, would check it again and again thereby creating additional problem. But I think it should be free at least twice a year.
#August - Says,

I think that you can get one from each of the three credit reporting agencies, that would be three different reports. I have gotten a free one from each of them, experian, transunion and equifax, I usually get them a month or two apart from each other.
#fireyone - Says,

I need to go and do this. I have pulled one report this year but can not figure out which one I used.
#fireyone - Says,

They must have reset my points. I see that it isn't as high as itwas but I cashed out a long while back. I am glad they did. Does equifax or any of the other require a credit card to get your report. I clicked on one and they wanted a cc number.
#scott - Says,

For getting a free credit report all that is needed is the name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth. I think they can also ask for your credit card number for verification.
#goodnatured - Says,

I always start with equifax, then I pull transunion a few months later and then a few months later I will pull experian. I have no reason why I pull them in this order, I just have always done it.

so pick you favorite order fireyone and go for it.

#fireyone - Says,

I already did a while back. I only have two bad ones against me. I believe they are the same account. One is the original creditor and the other I believe is a collector. The dollar amounts are the same. Under the OC it list the account sold. Can both list at the same time?
#goodnatured - Says,

Yes, and it only counts as one account as far as your score and credit ratings go. I had this happen too and questioned the credit reporting agency on it by filing a dispute with them on it. They sent me a letter saying that it would only be considered as one as for credit reporting. I think that only the original creditor and the most recent collector should be on there. When you have a few under negative or delinquent, it does not look good at all.
#fireyone - Says,

That doesn't look good. I also think if the OC sells the account that they should be done with reporting it as well. Isn't this kind of like double jeopardy?
#goodnatured - Says,

When I asked about the double reporting I was told that it does not lower your score, that it only counts as one against you. I don't know, I think that when the buyer of the debt plugs in an inquiry to see what you have been up lowers your score too, they don't see it this way.
#fireyone - Says,

I agree Gn. I also hear the double reporting doesn't or should I say isn't suppose to hurt you. I just do not see much purpose in it.
#goodnatured - Says,

I don't either, I do think that the original creditor should fall off, my fear is that if the original creditor falls off, then the important dates would get lost, like the sol and the drop off date. It needs to be there for you to keep track of where the debt is.
#fireyone - Says,

That si exactly right. I think I have one company tryting to play the SOL game. The fall off date changed by a few months on a different report. I don't know if it because it is a different reporting agency and it has different rules but I am watching it closely. I have my first report showing the OC and the fall off date they listed previously. they updated my account in 5/2009 and changed the date to a few months later.
It amy not be a big deal but at least I have the first report that list the OC aznd what they listed as the first fall off date (the collector). Even thought he oC fell opff the new one I will wait and see if anything arises.

#anthony - Says,

As far as I know, that even if both the original creditor and the collection agency appears in your credit report, it will be counted only once for your credit score. When an account is sold to a CA by the original creditor, the OC needs to report to the credit bureaus that he has sold off the debt to the CA. This is as per the rule under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
#fireyone - Says,

It does show as a sold debt on my experian but not on the tranunion one. I relize that they can both report and just wondered why it wasn't listed on that ;atest check.
#erb1953 - Says,

should be
#goodnatured - Says,

If it is not there fireyone that is good stuff right, shouldn't it be falling off about this time anyway? or is this one that was sticking around for a while? what date was it supposed to fall off?
#fireyone - Says,

The fall off date from my first report listed 7/2010. This new one lists 9/2010. I was just worried about the SOL. According to the SOL I am protected regardless of whether it is 30 dys since last payment or 180. As of may 180 days since last payment. BUT if they moved the fall off date did they change my payment history. I still have the first report with the OC on there so that is good. One of my two biggest ones (cap one) falls off Sept of this year. In oct. I will use my last check and compare all three. The reson for my concern is I recently see alot of shady business on here about Midland and that is who has this LAst debt.
#goodnatured - Says,

okay, I think that it is from the date of last activity, I have never heard of the 30, 60 or 180 days after, I have always heard the day of the last activity.
#erb1953 - Says,

I was confused to see all the different times that a collection account falls off your report too, I always thought it was the date of last activity also.
#fireyone - Says,

Then I am in the good. Thats a miracle.
#goodnatured - Says,

Yeah me too erb, I have never heard of all these dates either.
#fireyone - Says,

Thats what I was hoping. I hear some of these collectors like to paly the change of date game.
#goodnatured - Says,

I hear you, I wish someone who worked or works for one of these credit reporting agencies would come on here. I have a few questions I would like to post out there for them to answer.
#fireyone - Says,

I am sure many of us do. Funn y thing happened today. the guy who came out to replace the window in my dodge started talking about his son (he's like mine) and past marriage. Somehow we got on the subject of creditors and he was telling me how many were harassing him over hos past wifes credit card problem. He and his new wife changes their number to her deceased Dads name to finally get it to quit.
I asked him if he went through the validation process and cease and desist..all the good stuff. He said he did and nothing would make them go away. He said they now have the new changed number and call causing him and his wife problems.
I told him of his rights and where to report them. I just think it is so wild to think of how many people actually deal with debt and debt problems on a regular basis. I bet if we couldtake a poll 75% of American people are living under the stress of the debt world and probaly 50% of those have collection problems. Small world huh?

#goodnatured - Says,

Well the important thing to remember is that we all have debt and we all have that in common but it is not something that comes up in normal conversation, I am not sure that alot of people would come right out and say, collectors are calling me.

With the price of gas and everything else, I am sure that it will be happening more and more.

I guess it is good if you can get people to start talking about it, the government won't do anything if they are unaware, see how the mortgage industry has gotten alot of governement attention. The credit card companies need to be regulated a little more closely also.

#1002543 - Says,

The key word is education. I was really suprised how little people know about credit, whn moved to the States.[/code]
#fireyone - Says,

Educaton is out there and more and more people are becoming quite associated with the laws surrounding credit. A reform has been needed in the credit world for a while now. Hopefully they will start this soon.
#goodnatured - Says,

in the mean time people can educate themselves through forums like yhis and other web resources, these forums have been wonderful source of information for me. It has helped me through some really tough times.
#fireyone - Says,

I couldn't agree more. Of all the sites I have ever been on this has helped me the most and I actually enjoy posting and helping others,
#goodnatured - Says,

and in turn you get to help others out.
#fireyone - Says,

I eriosly enjoy this. I know it probaly sounds rude but I like to see people past the SOL because I really feel the credit world is unfair to thise who end up on the downside over life issues.
#goodnatured - Says,

I know that people like finding out about being past the sol also, I would. It is good they have these type of sites to come to and find out the information they need.
#fireyone - Says,

My very last one made me very nervous. I am past SOL but by the skin of my teeth. I was posting last night and I see some of the debt collectors found their way to this site. Someone was complaining about a debt collection company and a spokesperson or collector for the company posted that the company would be glad to work with any persons owing debt to help settle their accounts. Lovely.
#goodnatured - Says,

Yeah, I hope they can honestly help someone.
#fireyone - Says,

I seriously doubt it GN. It was one of the ones people complain about the most so it is probaly just a lure.
#goodnatured - Says,

that is what I was thinking.
#fireyone - Says,

You are correct in your thinking
#erb1953 - Says,

congrats fireyone one for getting past the sol on your old debt, honestly it does not matter if you pay them off or not, they stay on your report on the negative column. The only way that I would ever pay off a negative debt is to get it in writing that they would remove it once it is paid off. I have seen too many people on here get burned and stuck with the junk still on there report.
#fireyone - Says,

Gn just gave me a scare. Apparently you can have no account with debt companies and they can still go in and pull money from your account. Anyway longtime no see.
#goodnatured - Says,

Yep, that is why I look at my checking account so often, you can dispute it at the bank, but you only have 60 days to dispute it or lose it forever.
#fireyone - Says,

Is it easily gotten back since you didn't authorize them to take it and if so how long does it take to get it back? You think they would just save theirselves all the work and call a person first.
#goodnatured - Says,

Well by the time you go to the bank and file the paperwork and then wait for them to put it back into the bank, it is about 3 to 4 weeks, it can put a hurting on you if it is a big amount of money.
#fireyone - Says,

Wow that is stupid. What a headache to go through for something you did not authorize.
#goodnatured - Says,

Well if you want your money back you have to go through the crap to get it all back, no one can do it for you. My thing is the bank won't tell you jack unless you ask, seems to me that banks used to be a little bit more user friendly before and stuck up for the customer instead of some business that they don't even know.
#erb1953 - Says,

The banks should be more on their customer's side than the business that is taking money out of the account with out their permission.
#fireyone - Says,

Tell that to the bank.
#goodnatured - Says,

I have, I have went there and completed the dispute paper work and they were not real happy about having to do there part but that is what they are there for.
#fireyone - Says,

May I ask what bak this is. I kn ow some of them act like doing something for the customer is like taking their last breathe. I have two different banks and Fcommonwealth is only used if necesary. I have just a savings type checking there that I add extra money to when I can set some aside. Once it builds so high I will pay for something whether it be a bill, a reapir we had to put off, taxes, etc. I find this way works best for me.
I tought myself that this was an account off limits except for emergencies and it has come in handy, especially lately with all the car repairs that hit. I just don't care for a couple of the young tellers. I swear you could set off a bomb and they would walk out of the building instead of run.
Another question...Can the collectors who are illegally withdrawing funds take more than what is in their or not? You would think they couldn't cause the bank would not let the funds be available but who knows. I mean it could be so easy for them to bounce an account and leave you with the monsterous fees.

#goodnatured - Says,

I have had some pretty good luck with my bank, they have helped me get my money back.
#fireyone - Says,

Who is your bank GN? My ST bank is really the best one but first commonwealth is just SLOW.
#goodnatured - Says,

I have first commonwealth of pennsylvania, they are usually really good about backing anything, but you have to prompt them to do it. I honestly think that the tellers don't know unless they have been there a while.
#fireyone - Says,

That is true. The longer you stay with something the better you are at it. I noticed a lot these days the frequent change of faces in the banking industry. Doesn't seem like a lot of the younger generation keep with the banking indusrty for employment. I wonder if it is the pay opr just how irresponsible the employee is?
#goodnatured - Says,

I don't know why honestly, the banks in our area are some of the lowest paying employers, they not only have low wages but they put people on part time versus full time, no benefits. It seems the bigger the bank, the cheaper they are. It is sad!
#fireyone - Says,

Yep thats what i have heard. Really is a shame.
#goodnatured - Says,

Do you have to pay for your score there? I don't know anywhere where you can get your scores free, just your report.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

you can go to AnnualCredit Report ( dot) com to get your CR's for free. But..you can ONLY do this 1 time per year. What you may want to do is ask for 1 of the CR, every 4 months. That way you can kind of 'keep track' how your reports are. They don't give a Credit score, however.
#fireyone - Says,

I don't think I have ever known my score. Never was really vital since my hubby had good credit. I am wondering what it actually is so if I ever get money ahead I am planning on checking it out. I know it doesn't cost much but right now anything that isn't necessary is too much with all the med bills and catching up we have to do. I also heard that the collection agencies put "ticklers" on you so if you check your report they will start contacting you again thinking since you are so interested it would be a good chance you may want to settle an old debt. I really think it is an evasion of privacy but as we all know we don't have a say in this.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

To get your credit score, I pretty sure you need to pay for it. You can look up, on the Internet, on how to get it.There are different sites you can go to. If you already get your free CR, then, I believe you can get your score through them..however, again, I think you need to [ay for it.
#misaelwade - Says,

The only resource that is going to help you improve your credit score is money that can pay off debts. To generate that money, besides thinking about how to earn more, you must learn to cut costs. Identify the spending instances which are unnecessary and you could do without. Only spend on things that you must and invest only in things which will help in your business. This is the most important part of this sermon on how to improve credit on your own.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

I don't know of any FREE way you can get your credit score. I think you have to pay to get it. Some CC's have a program that you can get your credit score at a discounted rate because you are a CC member. Other than that, I really don't know. Maybe one of the experts on the Forum knows and will get back to you on that concern.
#Calota - Says,

Instead of just saving those ciredt cards for an emergency, use the cards for regular purchases and pay the balance in fulll every month. This will give you good payment history and avoid interest. You have to actually use those cards to continue building your ciredt. Inactive cards do nothing to help.Derogatory items age off your ciredt report 7-1/2 years from the date of first deficiency (default). This is per the FCRA and nothing restarts this clock. There is no way to get legitimate negative items removed from your ciredt.
#CRE_Credit - Says,

It is very important these days when pulling your consumer credit report online to know what type of credit scoring model that website is using. Many credit report websites are owned by the credit reporting agencies Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax and are using the scoring model they created together the Vantage scoring model. The Vantage scoring model goes from 500-990 which means a credit score in the 700's may be a poor credit score which would be similar to a credit score in the 500 range on a FICO scoring model. This has caused a lot of confusion to consumers. Reading and understanding these credit reports can be very complicated as well. If you want assistance in pulling your credit report and also to get a free credit consultation on how to read your credit report and how to improve it considering most have errors you should contact CRE Credit Services at crecreditservices.com
#rblack - Says,

You can get your credit related information from the annualcreditreport.com free every year. You can check your credit report from this website.
#Angella - Says,

Thank you Credit Wizard!!! Because of your experience in credit repair we got 2 repos and multiple delinquent accounts off our credit report. Our credit score went up over 250 points. You are so friendly and helpful!! If you do what they tell you to rebuild your credit it will work. We could not be happier and so glad we went with Credit Wizard. Good credit is everything and we now have a great score of 750 from 502 score. Here is his contact: THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM/ +1 972-534-5519
#Felix Wilcox - Says,

My unreserved appreciation goes to HACKWEST. I have purchased the 2018 Mercedes Benz and I’m also qualified for everything. I had a 420 with Transunion, 411 with Experian and a 405 FICO score. I also had repossession, charge offs 8 negative items and closed credit card accounts. I was trying to get a new 2018 Mercedes Benz but I had a bad credit and needed help ASAP. My colleague who previously was in my situation gave me the contact (HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM) of HACKWEST the credit repair company who helped him fix his. I quickly emailed and texted them asking of the process to get started after explaining my situation to them. We got started immediately and after 6 business days they deleted the repossession, charge offs including 8 negative items and raised my scores to 780. You can also text via (424) 307 2638.
#Christine Compton - Says,

I didn’t believe my report would get in good shape. I initially had a low score of 425, with 17 negative items on my report. Over 2 frustrating years of my unyielding search of a legit credit agent to help me fix my report, was really a waste of time, money and effort. 5 times, I got scammed by these so-called hack agents. My report even got in more bad shape as my score reduced to 398. At this point, I gave up on my report. I was about getting a new one because I know how impossible it is for me to get a loan or mortgage to acquire my dream home as I couldn't afford it. One day, I got a message from a former workmate who has relocated a year back, asking me to mail; HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM and get my credit issues fixed. Due to my previous encounters, I felt reluctant at first, but later gave it a try due to the fact that a friend recommended it to me. Surprisingly, in just 10days, my report became better in good shape as my score increased to 751 and all my negative items removed. I'm actually typing from my dream home as I live comfortable right now. If you've been in similar dilemma with your report, you could contact Hack West through the above email or text (424) 307 2638 and get your problems solved.
#Rell Thomas - Says,

Hi all! I hold Hack West Credit Repair in a very high esteem perhaps this post. I had a lot of debts previously. Credit card, loans, and a whole lot of other debt. Debt collectors have been embarrassing me with several phone calls and text. I’m so stressed out that my depression and anxiety multiplied tenfold. Today makes it exactly a year ever since I came in contact with HACKWEST who cleared my debts, removed all derogatory items from my profile including the hard inquiries and increased my score to 786 in less than 30 days. I vowed to always do this every Christmas celebration in appreciation for what they did for me. I must confess these guys are good. I’m sure so many other persons are in this situation or even worse, you can contact them via email: Hackwest@writeme.com or text: (424) 307 2638 and please don’t forget to mention my name to them. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
#Cherry - Says,

"Words cannot express my gratitude nor Appreciation to Ghost Virus for he’s help." Sometime last year I was in a very terrible situation I was almost losing my house due to my poor credit outline. I reached out for help and searched online for a quick solution to my poor credit outline and to restore my life back without being kicked out of my apartment and suffering from so many things. I came across several reviews about Ghost how he helped a lot of persons with similar issue I was having. I contacted Ghost Virus (Ghostvirus789@gmail.com: +1 205 418 0498) for a quick solution explaining everything concerning my credit to him and I could really use he’s help he said okay and promised to help me fix my credit within 12 working days. My credit got fixed my score 395 was increased to a high 795 deleting all negative items and also increasing my credit limits and leverage. God bless you Ghost I’ll forever remain grateful to you Have a prosperous years ahead of you thanks. Cherry Idaho Connecticut Happy Holidays
#Billie Mckay - Says,

I’d like to share my experience with contacting Credit Wizard. I was referred by Mr. Morris Jeff whom it’s the essence of professionalism. After, speaking with the Credit Wizard I understood why I had been referred to him as he is also the essence of professionalism critically important in any business and difficult to find. He is also kind, patient & always replies to my questions quickly. He has made me feel that I’m understood, important and goes the extra mile. I had an eviction, credit card debts and student loans but as of today you can’t find this in my report any longer. I now have a credit score of 769 with great tradelines. Feel free to contact thecreditwizard@writeme.com.
#Viola Flanagan - Says,

I got amazing credit score hack for 2018 by charles0repair@gmail.com ,i come across him twice from different forum, Charles make it easy and i got huge difference to my financial success.Most people don't have a clue on how credit agencies work.This is how its works guys,Before working with credit healing I had a credit score of 631 to 645. I went looking for a loan from Metro Credit Union and they told me to pay my debt to Bank of America first which was about $3,100.I called all the credit bureaus and asked them for a credit report. I found out I had about 5 negative items and this makes me worried.lucky for me to come across Charles service who cleared all the negative items on the report and boast my score to 800 golden score that's was amazing because he also cleared my debt.Please email him at.. charles0repair@gmail.com for more info.
#Barbara Fontana - Says,

I’m Barbara Fontana. I have used other credit repair companies before, and by far Hack West Professional Credit Repair is a five star in my ranking. They really helped me to understand what I was doing, and not just paying someone my money, not getting the results I was looking, and not understanding why I was not getting those results. I really appreciate the enlightenment I received while with Hack West Professional Credit Repair. Imagine your scrore jumping from 408 to 800 in less than 2 weeks; that was my experience after contracting Hack West for my credit fix. Thank you very much, and I will recommend you all to whom I meet and is looking for credit repair help. You can contact through ((424) 307 2638 HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM ) Again I say thank you!!!!!
#Robert454 - Says,

I want to acknowledge Ghost for dedicating so much making sure I get my credit fixed and my score increased qualifying me for everything. I had 4 negative items, couple of collections tons of debts, eviction on my profile. I needed to secure a new home for me and my family and also start a business this year. So after I contacted Ghost and we worked together got done fixing my credit which took about 12 business days to achieve, I got qualified for everything. I’m so grateful to Ghost you’re a hero thanks for everything. If you wish to get in touch with Ghost you can reach them on the address Ghostvirus789 AT gmail Dot com text +1 205 418 0498. All the best
#David456 - Says,

A warm greetings to you all reading this my name is David; Competence is one thing we don’t need to undermine. GHOST VIRUS has proved to be competent, reliable and trustworthy. He used his wealth of experience in fixing my bad Credit Report, deleting all negative items including FBI reports and medical bills from my credit report. He gave me an excellent score I have no worries anymore I got my life back thank to Ghost. I’m sure you won’t have any regret employing the services of Ghost You can always reach them on (GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM 205 418 0498). Have a Great Weekend.
#Shay Johnson - Says,

Hello everyone, I’m Shay, I live in Norway. I never knew it was possible to fix credit in Europe until I met a colleague Gall whom I told my predicament, Gall told me he was in a worse mess until he came in contact with Hack West Credit Repair who cleared all his credit cards debts, student loans and some derogatory items from his report. I didn’t hesitate to contact HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM and texted as well via +1 (424) 307-2638. They responded immediately, interrogated me and assured me that the job will be done. To my greatest surprise, Hack West delivered, today I have a 760 credit score devoid of any negative items, all debts have being cleared. What more can I say to this great team than ‘THANK YOU’ ? You can always reach out to them, very reliable and trustworthy.
#Wanda774 - Says,

Happy Sunday! My Name Wanda a single mom of 4 I had less than a perfect credit last year which was a default on a loan I applied to start my first Business. So I was trying to work some old fashions method I learnt from my late husband, but it proved negative. I was battling with my credit and other solution I read online and by chance I came across good review testifying to Ghost Virus How he helped them fix their Credit increase their score and promised to help them protect their identity, Credit, Family, Finances, Lifestyle and Future. I contacted Robert (Ghostvirus7890@gmail.com) and explained my credit issues. He promised to help gave me his number to text him 205 418 0498 for more info and about the process. I understood the process and was confident and patience with him and now I’m smiling. I got approved for a loan Thanks to Robert.
#Wilson Kelvin - Says,

Happy Money Monday Family, My name is Wilson Kelvin. With much joy in my heart I want to take this time out firstly to appreciate God for he’s mercies in my life and family for a good head start this year and to this genius Robert (Ghost Virus) for making it possible. He deleted all the negative items, collection, student loan and other bad items stocked on my report which disqualified us from getting a Home. But after our conversation with Robert about the challenges on our report and we needed help which he offered us it took about 16 days to wipe off the bad items and increase our scores leaving good Tradeline but it was worth it . We are the newest home owners on the block with a Brand new Cadillac and Mercedes. You too can restore your credit Today by Texting CREDIT TO 205 418 0498 or Mail; GhostVirus7890@gmail.com
#Joana Federick - Says,

I have taken my time to read several reviews and decided to do some investigation about some of them; I can strongly say that THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM is the right person to work with. Credit Wizard is the best and really good in boosting credit score and increasing credit card limit. He helped me increase my credit score to 800 (excellent) and increased my two credit card limit to $18,500 in less than 17 days. He also helped erase all negative items on my credit report within few days, His work are fast and affordable compare to others. Write him with the above email if you desire an excellent credit score in this promising year. Joana!
#Georgi Georgiev - Says,

The best way to ask for more is to be thankful. I would like to thank Hack West Credit Repair for their great customer service. I cannot be more satisfied with the great attention to detail and tenacity that reflected in the results achieved. West and his team were always accessible and open to answer my questions and concerns thank you for your assistance and for helping me restore my credit, your service is greatly appreciated. They boosted my score from low 430 to 740 within few days and deleted the court judgment I had including clearing my credit card debts and recommending a better CC company that helped increase my limit. My family and friends now work with Hack West and they have being delivering on their promise. Here is how to contact Hack West. ((424) 307 2638 /HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM)
#Fredrick Murray - Says,

Due to a lot of hardships and circumstances beyond my control, my scores were in the ditch. I was served with an eviction after I broke my lease, they swore the information was sent to my current address but I never received the eviction because of being gone from my previous address and never wrote a letter stating why I was moving. I basically moved from house to house to have a roof over me and my family’s head. They stated on each case that I had an eviction although I’ve paid the last due balance. It will literally take way too long for me to try sending 3 letters to the 3 credit bureaus and waiting for the eviction to be removed. However, I decided to dig online for credit repair solution and I came across a review on Quora about Ghost and I must admit I was impressed. I quickly contacted him on; Ghostvirus7890@gmail.com: 205 418 0498 asking if he could help me and how much he would charge. He replied after discussing the process, we moved on and guess what? He removed the eviction, fixed my credit history and raised my score to 800. He deleted the student loans, medical bills and the bankruptcy filled 2017. I eventually bought a home with his help and we are happy, may God bless him.
#Justice Walter - Says,

My credit score was 430 and I couldn’t get approved for a loan, a car and a house…NOTHING! It was draining in every aspect of my life because I got kids I have to protect their future. A few weeks later, my score suddenly shot up 750, using a secret programmer that is linked with the credit score firm. He’s truly honest about what I want and what is expected of me to do. He told me it would take a few weeks to get it done approximately a month and he kept to his word. Now I can apply for just about anything that I want, I can’t thank him enough. Get in touch with him today and make a bright future tomorrow. THECREDITWIZARD@WRITEME.COM
#Jennifer Bruce - Says,

Gratitude is a must you hardly find someone to Trust I was down with a low credit profile which had me losing my house, got robbed last year while trying to fix my credit. My name is Jenny a single mother trying to get a prefect home for me and my kids and starting a business of my own. After a month ago I was robbed by some imposters who stole from me all in the name of fixing my credit I later found about Ghost on Trulia where I read review how he fixed a lady’s credit with an excellent score. I was to know how true this was I contacted Ghost and asked for more info and proof of competency to which was satisfactory. I provided the required info for the process and just in 10 days my credit is good and excellent. I advice Y’all with bad credit that needs help should contact Ghostvirus7890@gmail.com; 205 418 0498 and restore your credit today cheers!!!
#Atkings McCain - Says,

A big Congratulation to us the (Wilson family) on our new home. My wife and I where down with our credit score and negative items on our report which disqualified us from acquiring a home and living to our expectations. So we made contact and dig the internet for a credible repair service. It happened we found Ghost Virus on credit blogs he is all over the internet we contacted him hoping for a reply which took about 2days due to how busy he is finally he got to us we had a chat and we were glad to work with him. He deleted all the negative items on our report (Student Loans, Collection, Medical Bills, Eviction etc) and increased our score to a high 795 the process lasted for 2weeks and we are here now. DOCUMENTATION BEATS CONVERSATION Restore your credit today and put yourself in the position to get your KEYS! Mail GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM Text 205 418 0498.
#Andy884 - Says,

Hello and happy weekend my name is Andy Jordan, a very big thank you to Ghost Virus for he’s tireless effort making sure I get the prefect credit I needed to get approved for a loan which I applied some weeks back. I had (Student loan, Collection, Inquires, Tax liens, Medical bills, late payments, and low score) on my Credit report which disqualified me. A friend recommended Ghostvirus7890@gmail.com 205 418 0498 to give my credit the prefect and permanent treat I was looking for. After a short assessment on my credit situation I was signed up and on my way to restoring an excellent credit rating. I provided the info’s which he requested the next day to start the process which lasted for 8 days. My credit is looking prefect and my scores excellent you can give your credit a good treat by contacting Ghost virus. This was not possible in the past due to my previous history. Thank you Ghost
#Kellan Morris - Says,

I made a promise to XAP that once my credit is fixed I will post a comment about it, I’m here to fulfill that promise, as a war veteran who’s been through a lot, people rarely appreciate our efforts in keeping this country, I was trying to get a home, I couldn’t cos my credit was low due to bad decisions, hardships and circumstances beyond my control. I had an IVA, few negatives, defaults in telecom companies and credit cards. A friend Maurice Benny told me about XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, and what they did for him. I quickly contacted them through XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and in 9 days I had my credit fixed. My score was increased everything is perfect. Thanks to God and XAP. You can text them via 972 597 9704.
#Young Levi - Says,

My credit was horrible. I had almost everything on there from repossessions, tax liens, evictions and some few others. I just wanted to be able to live somewhere decent and that was impossibility for me at the time due to my low credit profile. I got to know about a credit repair hacker from my course mate back then in college who I am so grateful to. I would not have met this amazing hacker if he had not told me of his quality service. Since I met him my credit report is worth being happy about. He is legit, and I recommend him. Contact: TheCreditWizard@Writeme.Com.
#Isla Alden - Says,

It’s imperative that I tell you this. You guys have to note that not all those out there who pose to be hackers are real. Creditors kept coming after me and putting all to my credit report; this really caught up with me up and kept drowning my credit score. My score was 430 and all my cards were maxed out. I have been on a search on how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional but they were all fake until a friend introduced me what he referred to as “the best and reliable hackers XAP CREDIT SOLUTION” I mailed them on XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. They gave me some instructions which I followed, it’s been 5 working days since I paid half of my fee and my score has been increased to 780, all the negatives are gone. I’ve been made to understand that before the 9th day my score should be above 800. I’ve been crying tears of joy since. Thank you XAP!!! Here is their number: (972) 597 9704.
#Riggs Allen - Says,

I consulted with Hack West Credit Repair last year when I first started a career in the oil and gas industry. I was hesitant at first like a lot of people may be when considering credit repair services but to this day I’m glad that I decided to trust them with their services and knowledge. I was irresponsible with my credit in my early to mid-twenties. There I was in my late twenties making good money but my credit wasn’t up to par and I realized that it was time to do something about it. I contacted HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM and +1 (424) 307 2638. They took care of my credit quick and kept me up to date with everything that was going on along the way. They coached me on the do’s and don’ts during the credit repair process and I followed. It felt great to start over to work on building a strong credit record. I had a great experience and learned a great deal with Hack West and honestly wish I had gone through with the services sooner than I did. I strongly recommend Hack West Credit Repair to anyone out there that may be considering them. You won’t be disappointed and you’ll thank yourself later.
#Riggs Allen - Says,

I consulted with Hack West Credit Repair last year when I first started a career in the oil and gas industry. I was hesitant at first like a lot of people may be when considering credit repair services but to this day I’m glad that I decided to trust them with their services and knowledge. I was irresponsible with my credit in my early to mid-twenties. There I was in my late twenties making good money but my credit wasn’t up to par and I realized that it was time to do something about it. I contacted HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM and +1 (424) 307 2638. They took care of my credit quick and kept me up to date with everything that was going on along the way. They coached me on the do’s and don’ts during the credit repair process and I followed. It felt great to start over to work on building a strong credit record. I had a great experience and learned a great deal with Hack West and honestly wish I had gone through with the services sooner than I did. I strongly recommend Hack West Credit Repair to anyone out there that may be considering them. You won’t be disappointed and you’ll thank yourself later.
#Sucre Graber - Says,

Just had the most amazing Valentine gift ever, being patient really pays, I was stuck with several charge offs and inquiries. I wanted to get some negatives removed and get my score up again so I can make a better living. I was reading comments about Hackers who claimed to be able to fix credit and I came across testimonial about “XAP”. I contacted them and the rest is History. Bottom line is that I can really say that XAP is a group of specialized legitimate hackers because on Valentine’s Day I saw my credit and almost couldn’t believe it. All these happened in 9 days. I feel it’s all about putting smiles back on people’s faces because I didn’t even make full payments and the results are already glaring. Get more info yourself contact them: XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM / (972) 597 9704…
#Rasheita Gilmore - Says,

I tried getting my credit fixed by another agency before I knew about Hack West Credit Repair and nothing was done. Thanks to Hack West for everything they did to fix my credit and didn't take long they kept to their promise just like I have being reading about them. My wife and I are really happy and grateful with this great team as her credit was also a big difference from 550 to 730 and mine is at 760 since we started. Thanks again I truly appreciate your good works. HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM and +1 (424) 307 2638
#Maureen Eugene - Says,

Fast and great service! Only company that I've used that actually delivered. Their speedy service and friendliness are what keeps me coming back. I recommend them to all my friends and family. This trusted team opened many opportunities for me and has this goal 100% satisfied. I’m impressed by your good works. All derogatory items have disappeared from my report; I wonder where I would have been if not for Hack West Credit Repair. I lost my husband and things weren’t in good shape but today I got good credit to play with. Here is the contact: HackWest at Writeme dot Com or text (424) 307 2638.
#Thomas Cassimere - Says,

I’m a disabled Vet, trying to use my VA home loan but my credit score sucks, around 545 as an average across the 3 credit bureaus with 6 negative remarks and 4 accounts in collections. I quickly contacted Hack West after I read several reviews about them on different platforms. I got a quick response and immediately decided to fix my credit with them. The good news is that my score was boosted to 800 in less than 7 days and all negative remarks removed including collections, I am now in my dream apartment. I strongly recommend HackWest@Writeme.Com.You can also text Hack West on (424) 307 2638. They are fast and reliable.
#Dan Johnson - Says,

I filed for bankruptcy last year just to save the shelter of my family but it was dismissed. This left me devastated and I shared my story with a friend who introduced me to King Zeus. I was amazed when King Zeus got all my installment accounts and delinquent debts paid off and not just that, he also increased my credit score to 800 on all 3 bureaus within 5 working days. This is the best gift I've gotten this year, believe me when I say that he's the best hacker out there. Hit him up on HACKKINGZEUS@GMAIL.COM OR 407-900-6299 and thank me later.
#Maverick Jones - Says,

I never believed a hacker can fix my credit (delete negative items such as debts, IRS and Liens etc.) and also boost my credit score until I came in contact with DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION. To cut long story short, a colleague of mine told me about them and their expertise and how they helped fix his credit. I emailed them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and explained my credit issues to them. To my greatest surprise, my credit score was upgraded from 480s to 786, and the negatives in my profile all wiped. I advise anyone with credit issues to contact him cos there’s nothing as having good credit. Text: (562) 281-7621. Trust me you’ll never regret it…
#Maverick Jones - Says,

I never believed a hacker can fix my credit (delete negative items such as debts, IRS and Liens etc.) and also boost my credit score until I came in contact with DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION. To cut long story short, a colleague of mine told me about them and their expertise and how they helped fix his credit. I emailed them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and explained my credit issues to them. To my greatest surprise, my credit score was upgraded from 480s to 786, and the negatives in my profile all wiped. I advise anyone with credit issues to contact him cos there’s nothing as having good credit. Text: (562) 281-7621. Trust me you’ll never regret it…
#Donnie Mark - Says,

Never thought I could be on the move up to the upper echelon of the society where I wouldn’t have to worry about a low FICO score, and other credit issues. My profile was laden with hard inquiries, liens, etc. but with the aid of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION whom I met via google search my entire life has turned around for good. My score is now soaring in the 800s, with negatives cleared. This is a testimony and you’ve got to believe me when I say XAP is real. Do well to contact them for all forms of credit upgrade XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text (972) 597 9704. Best wishes…
#Abigail Matt - Says,

Everything I read about DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION on trulia, credit magic and Google are true. I believe they are just out to help people with credit issues be it minor or major. I don’t know who you are consulting right now, even if you have consulted someone already for your credit repair I strongly advise you contact DEbooth credit solution if you want desired results. It took DEbooth and his team approximately 14 working days to fix my credit. My fico score was increased by 100 points within the first week and later increased by 100 points on the second week, isn’t that incredible? My score was initially 602, and was increased to 802 across the three credit bureaus and my negative reports were cleared. I’m so happy and I conclude with this assertion that “DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION is the best”. You can as well reach them today via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and text: (562) 281-7621 to confirm this.
#richard jack - Says,

I want to use this opportunity to recommend a very efficient and trustworthy hacker. I got his email address BULLCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM on trulia. He is very nice and he has helped me a couple of times even helped clear some discrepancies in my account at a very affordable price. he offers a top notch service and I am really glad I contacted him. He's the right person you need to talk to if you want to fix your credit, hack any of your spouses social network account or whatsapp , He offers a legit and wide range of hacking services. His charges are affordable and reliable, This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done. contact him for help via email address below.. BULLCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM text +1480 462 3869..
#lord - Says,

i got divorced few years ago and don't want anyone to make the mistake i made, my ex was talking to this lady she met online, she cheated on me with her, i hired a professional hacker to get me access into her phone i was able to view all i text, call logs, text messages, real time location and many more without having to touch her phone so she didn't know i was spying on her, well i found out she planed clearing my account and eloping with the online lady, i trusted her so much and she had the key to everything in my life, there was not even a single secret was i keeping from her, and she broke my trust. so you should also hire cyberlord36361art gee male dot come in order to find out if your partner is cheating on you or if they have something evil planned.
#kester phil - Says,

I have been searching for the right one to contact for about three months, I can’t imagine myself getting scammed again. The first hacker I contacted cheated me and never replied me again. Then I met this man in the store, we chatted for a while. I got to know he’s a hacker. I tried him and I guess he’s better than these ones with big profile on web. He’s prolifichacker20 at gmail dot com
#Andreas Gunter - Says,

“Before calling Debooth Credit Solution I had a 542 credit score and couldn’t get approved for a loan. After taking a friend’s advice, I emailed DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and as well called (562) 281-7621 and spoke to a friendly credit expert. After about two weeks, I started receiving letters stating that negative accounts had been removed from my credit reports! My credit score is 238 points higher and I’m feeling more relieved now. You can trust them with your credit because of their impeccable character. Cheers!!
#Ava Davis - Says,

3 years ago, my credit score dropped to 500 after missing payments on my credit cards because I went off to boot camp. I was in the process of settling my outstanding credit card bills.it was like a nightmare to me when all (3) my credit cards reached a maximum limit and the banks kept calling me and the reminder letters kept coming. My biggest drag on my score as at first week of January 2018 was 400, credit inquiries (6), Credit card debts of $7000. I read about HACKWEST CREDIT REPAIR whom was said to be a solution for credit issues. I sent a mail to him via HACKWEST@WRITEME.COM. asking if he could get the job done. After meeting the requirements, He told me to check back in 9 days, which I did and what I saw overwhelmed me, debts were cleared, with 780 score and all credit card debts removed. Text him via (424) 307 2638. Bye
#Erika Hemult - Says,

It’s so amazing to have a credit profile that’s devoid of frustrating inquires or negative items. Well mine was made possible by the help of Debooth Credit Solution. After engaging their services and adhering to their instructions within couple of weeks I discovered that my credit took a better shape. My credit score was increased by 220 points and it’s worth celebrating for me and my warm gratitude goes to DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION for keeping to their word. I must confess “they are magical in their operations”. I may not be able to explain in details but I advise you check in for yourself. Here is their contact: DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM +1(562) 281-7621. I’m very sure that you’ll thank me latter for this info.
#Noah Logan - Says,

Anyone looking to get their credit back on track should waste no more time, just contact DEBOOTH CREDIT SOLUTION with this number (562) 281-7621 and email them via DEBOOTHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. Having read reviews about them, I contacted them and explained the challenges I was facing with my credit. They asked me few questions and what’s required of me to get started with the job which I answered promptly and they promised to fix my credit within 9 business days. They really made great difference in boosting my credit score and also help get negative stuff off my report. They are very competent and also friendly. I highly recommend them!
#Robert Morgan - Says,

I’ve lived in a rented apartment with my wife and two children for over 10 years. Although my wife and I decided to save so we could buy our own home. Unfortunately for us, our daughter Ashley fell sick and she was slated for surgery and we spent almost what we had to make sure she’s Ok. There was nothing left with us and it effected my credit and my score went down to 492. I ran into an old friend Fredrick back in college that told me about ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I don’t usually believe such things but he persuaded me to try them out, and honestly speaking there is a massive turnaround. My debts, charge offs, late payments are cleared. Thank God for bringing ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS my way. Contact them today via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / +1 (737) 201 -7316.
#Kimberly Schwartz - Says,

My debts, tax lien and hard inquiries is completely removed from my credit report and my Fico score increased by 200 points. All these happened 12 days after contacting ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS and also had an understanding with them. I’m humbled, thank you for all your effort it really saved me from stresses and depression. You are my hero! You can contact them through ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM OR +1 (737) 201 -7316. All the best wishes!......... Kimberly.
#Felix Jacob - Says,

Hello, my name is Felix Jacob; I’m on my late forties. Am using this medium to say a very big thank you to PROHACK NETWORK for the great thing he did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Scott William. (prohack.net@aol.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message, do not hesitate to contact him immediately. He also REPAIRS CREDIT, such as, bankruptcy, eviction, judgment , Late payment, clears all credit card debts, removes all negative items and he increases FICO Score. Email or call him and get a quick response. (prohack.net@aol.com) / +1 (252) 307-3167
#Eldy William - Says,

Email PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM , CALL/TEXT VIA +1(252) 307-3167 for perfect CREDIT REPAIR.
Guys, am not suppose to say this, but it’s my TESTIMONEY, My ex frustrated me last year, she has clubbing habit and her wants was too expensive, before I realized myself, her much demands affected my CREDIT REPORT my SCORE that was 760s reduced to 380s. If not for my neighbor Mrs. Lily who recommended PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM to me, I would have been a CREMINAL because I can’t even afford my bills. ASAP I contacted him (PROHACK NETWORK) via +1(252) 307-3167 I was in touch with the CEO Mr. Scott; he assured me that his going to put smiles on my face and the repair is going to be a permanent one. Ladies and gentle men, as I publish this review my CREDIT SCORE is now 780, he fixed my bankruptcy, eviction, judgment, late payment, clears all my credit card debts, in fact he removed all negative items in my Report and increases my FICO Score. I recommend PROHACK NETWORK to you guys because I understand that so many people are also facing this challenges. Please contact him ASAP he can do it for you. Good luck.

#Esther Jacob - Says,

If you want a credit repair agency that’s legit and rewarding, then you need to contact ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS. I contacted them last month to remove my eviction and judgement from my report and to help increase my score, they told me in less than 14 days they could get my credit fixed. I was desperate and needed help because my life was crumbling and ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS removed my eviction and judgement and also increased my score to a high 800. I’ll forever remain grateful to you guys. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM and (737) 201-7316 is their contact. Thank you for helping me!
#Alicia Harrison - Says,

My name is Alicia and I’m here to thank Zenith Credit Solution for making my family happy again. I must tell you that I was skeptical at first about this Company when they told me they’ll remove all the derogatory items in my report and I had to pay certain amount. But believe me, giving in to their offer is the best thing that has happened to me this year.my credit score went from low 462 to a high 786 and my husband’s score went from 612 to 800. We did all they asked to do and delivered to their promise. They removed late payments, some charge offs, eviction and collections. We are still amazed at how awesome this company is. I contacted them with this number (301) 299-4765 and later via zenithcreditsolution@gmail.com
#Gerard Sanderson - Says,

I’m very pleased that after all these years I can finally fix my credit, and also get it far better than where it used to be. I never knew that there was a company that can actually help me restore my credit not until I discovered Zenith Credit Solution. I’m glad I took the first step to fixing my credit. I’m happy that Zenith Credit Solution helped my situation and hopefully I will be getting my house soon, because all the negative items are out of my report and my score moved from 552 to 790. I really thank all of you at Zenith Credit Solution for your time and effort. You can reach them via ZENITHCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or call/text (301) 299-4765
#Justin Connolly - Says,

If you are looking for credit repair and you are reading this then your search is over. I am a realtor, after confirming how two of my clients that had bad credit were able to fix their credit three weeks ago by Action credit solutions who helped increase their score to 760 and 790 respectively and also helped them remove hard inquiries and couple collections. I contacted them to help fix my wife’s credit and they delivered. I think they are amazing and worthy doing business with. My clients are now in their own house. Contact them via ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or (737) 201-7316.
#Jacob Smith - Says,

Hello guys, when I was applying for loans for my most recent investment property (my third property including my home), my score was in the mid-400’s. I had 4 late payments, which hurt me dearly, but the lenders actually looked at my report and refused me a loan, so i hired PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM and he removed all late payments, and raised my credit score up to 785 in 2 weeks. I was indeed pleased. You can call or text him on +1(252) 307-3167.

Thank you PROHACK NETWORK.

#Martin Svein - Says,

My profound gratitude goes to ACTION CREDIT SOLUTIONS for not allowing me to drown in my damn ugly condition. I've really searched for a good credit repair to help me recover from the financial hardship I was facing, but thank God Action Credit Solutions rescued me. My auto loan and student loans and credit card debts were cleared by them. They also removed of 5 hard inquiries, late payments and repossessions in just 10 days and to crown it all my score was raised to 780 across 3 credit bureaus. I saw reviews online about them and contacted them and met all their requirements and they changed my life. ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM / (737) 201 7316 is their contact. They keep to their words and also affordable.
#Ricky James - Says,

CONTACT: PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM or +1 (252) 307–3167, FOR CREDIT REPAIR. I tried them and they helped me increase my credit score from 506 - 792 within few days and also cleared all had inquiries and late payments from my report. I have never been a fan of a hacker, but this adventure left a smile on my face. They are so efficient and reliable. Try them (PROHACK NETWORK).
#Jimmy Camps - Says,

Contacting SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and making use of their service has to be the best decision I made this year. I had lots of inquiries and many items in collection, my home was getting foreclosed and I really needed help getting a loan but could not because my credit score was 520 and 540. Many reviews on trulia pointed to them and I had to take my chances. Today my score is 766 and the inquiries and collections have been cleared. My loan will be approved soon. Big ups to SKY for their efforts and for their low charges and requirements. I will drop their contact information here just in case you need it SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316.
#Andrew Barnes - Says,

Do you want to pay off your outstanding credit debt, mortgage debt, auto loan late payment, car loan or do you want to boost your credit score above 750 across the three credit bureaus report maybe you should get in touch with this credit repair information listed below:
Email: ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE at GMAIL dot COM
Phone Number: (657) 222-3404.

#Rich Hagen - Says,

I was sitting on my couch on a Sunday morning when I overheard them talking about Robert Morris credit repair services. I have to make more inquiry about how i could get this done without fallen victim of a hacker again with intention to seek advice regarding my late payment, negative items and how i could raise my credit score across my three credit bureaus report. I got in contact with the hacker the following days and he replied quickly about how i could get everything done within the next 72 hours. I never knew i could live a happily live once more until i paid off my outstanding credit debt on my credit report and got approved for an auto loan deal worth over $150k within few weeks then i can finally testify that i got my credit score been boosted to 812 without no physical contact or any traces been found on my credit report activities. You can make contact with him anytime through ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE@GMAIL.COM or Text him via (657) 222-3404.
#Steven jones - Says,

Hi everyone, I am so grateful for all the help you have given me! Today I was able to buy my mom a new car. I would love to continue to aggressively improve my credit! Thumbs up guys I really appreciate your effort, you guys indeed proved you are real.. Hey guys for any kinda hack service or credit repair service you will need to hook up with them on his official phone number: 657 222 3404 or Email on ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE@GMAIL.COM.
#Timothy Brouq - Says,

If you have never been a victim of poor scammers who claim to be credit hackers you won’t be able to appreciate a legit one when you meet him. I owe XAP Credit Solution everything because words alone can’t quantify what he did for me and my entire household. I’m a 61year old VA living with disability. Trust me when I say Xapcreditsolution@gmail.com is the best. Many we claim they can fix your credit but apparently do nothing. I had a score of about 431 with lots of inquiries and a very high debt profile, how XAP did it still marvels me but I got an excellent credit now with 807 FICO score. I have neither debt nor inquiries on my report anymore. They added 3 good tradelines to my credit history. You can also phone 972 597 9704 for any kind of repair.
#Bobby0186 - Says,

I always keep my consultant friend Harry close, he will remove late payments or any item you intend to remove and boost your credit score to middle 800s at least within weeks for an affordable price, you can message him on "harrylog04 at gmail dot com". Your credit score can also affect your insurance rates, insurance companies think your credit score reflects the risks involved in insuring you, for me this is very important because insurance is expensive and a bad credit score could increase my insurance premiums dramatically, so contact Harry now, you can say you got his contact from me Bobby.
#david Webster - Says,

I had a bad credit score and needed to increase my credit score across the three credit bureaus report, I tried some hacker to get out of my bad credit but no one could get it done for me until my sister just recommend this credit icon named Robert Morris. He help me to increase my credit score above 800’s and pay my outstanding credit debt over $25k within in the next few days without any traces been found. Contact him for any credit assistance or credit issue via RobertMorriscyberservice@gmail.com or Text him through (657) 222-34046
#Veronica Cantu - Says,

Hi people, I encourage you to contact ROCKBASE CREDIT REPAIR via [ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM/+1 (972) 449-1968] they did me a huge favor and repaired my credit for a reasonable fee, there precision is excellent, they have all my trust and I am referring everyone with credit issues to Rock Base. Imagine erasing 12 hard inquiries, collections, charge off and eviction in less than 5 days. They went further in boosting my FICO score to an average of 780 across the bureaus. Awesome, tell them you saw Veronica Cantu’s review on them.
#Helen Bryant - Says,

Since 2013 my credit has been so poor and has really denied me of alot of chances in my life, my husband didn't care about it thou due to his non challant attitude, but i believe good things would always come to those who wait unto the lord, i was so fortunate to have come accross a platformn where a man recommended Daniel for a fast and affordable credit repair service, i so much appreciate Daniel for his good work, he increased my credit score up to 805,and erased my evictions, late payments and hard inquiries, you can contact Daniel through DANIELKENCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL DOT COM OR +1 407-680-2514. God bless him.
#Jim Scot - Says,

Ok, so you have a lot of debt, and it seems like it's going no where. You pay your credit cards every month. What do you do
I am in the final stages of completing a course right now that will teach you how to pay off your credit card debt in 12 months. So, in order to make sure I don't leave any rock unturned, I want to know your questions on this? In exchange for your question, you will receive a free digital copy of the course when it is completed.
Completion time will be in about 2 weeks.
You can contact me:9842268349
hugefisherman@gmail.com

#Monique Solis - Says,

Hi people, contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or +1.972.597.9704.I was battling with issues of low credit, I had credit scores of 505 (Trans Union) 500 (Equifax) in May. I applied for a loan and was not approved because of my low FICO scores. No company agreed to employ me. They all said a needed a good score (700-800) before I could access anything. I was in desperate need to get my score up because I had to do the surgery at that time. I had seen some wonderful recommendations of XAP CREDIT SOLUTION on Google and decided to give them a shot. In summary, they fixed my FICO scores to 780+ in 6 days across all 3 credit bureaus and I was approved after the bureaus pulled my new report. I still have my scores at 789 because it is a permanent fix. I am so happy I found the hacker and will recommend ONLY them to anyone in need of such services.
#JimAndrew - Says,

A problem shared is a problem solved, their services team are here to solve all your hacking problem such contact : THEDARKCRACKER @ protonmail comWhatsApp: +13232095475

*school Grade Changes hack*Hack University grades and Transcripts*Erase criminal records hack*Databases hack*Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds*Individual computers hack*Websites hack*Control devices remotely hack*Burner Numbers hack*Verified Paypal Accounts hack*Any social media account hack*Android & iPhone Hack*increase your credit score*Text message interception hack*email interception hack*Increase blog traffic*Skype hack*Bank accounts hack*email accounts hack*Website crashed hack*server crashed hack*Retrieval of lost file or documents *Credit cards hacker For more information contact their service team atEmail: THEDARKCRACKER AT protonmail DOT com Phone Number; +13232095475

#Dowain - Says,

I’m Dowain, few days ago I read several good reviews on an ethical hacker's good services. I desperately needed help in improving my credit score to be able to obtain a new place to live and pay off medical bills that was killing me from critical PTSD disability government very low income. I got in touch with Hack West Credit Repair with so much hope in my heart and just as I hoped, he got the job done in less than 72 hours.... The problems I had due to my low credit score has been a burden on me all this while especially me being a father of 3 but now I'm glad it’s been fixed with the help of this ethical hacker. Get in touch with him at H A C K W E S T @ W R I T E M E . C O M. You can as well text: +1.424.307.2638. Good luck!
#Tracy Allen - Says,

I checked my scores some couple of weeks ago, they ran down in the low to the mid 400s. I was struggling having a hard time getting approved for anything due to a layoff I had last year so I fell behind on my bills and now I am struggling trying to get my score back up so I can purchase a home. I surf the internet in search of help and I met with AUTOLINKS CREDIT SERVICES and I explained to them my credit situation and they promised to help me get my scores back on track so I can be qualified for the home purchase. After some couple of days later, they cleared the bills on my credit profile and effected the changes across all 3 credit bureaus and finally raised my scores to 793. I bought the house after a week and I am very happy today with my family. You can contact them and have them fix your credit issues as fast as possible. Contact via: autolinkscreditservices@hotmail.com / +1 (520) 800-6528 .
#Marie Mays - Says,

Hi, compliment of the season. Wonderful Information, I did fix my credit and got rid of my debts with the help of XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and he did a near perfect job on my report increasing my credit about 384 points in few days. My score is amazingly at its high 780’s now and all debts and inquiries are gone and I've never been so happy like this. I recommend XAP Credit Solution to all those who have a fixed date to fix their credit score. XAP is timely, they will surely deliver if you maintain your side of the bargain. You can also text or call +1 (972) 597-9704. I’m Marie Mays.
#Renee douglas - Says,

THE GREAT CREDIT REPAIRER!!!! I will forever and always appreciate your good work, All glory to this credit repairer who saved my life from the pit of hell , Life became so hard for me after I lost my husband, it was so unbearable for me, I was in big debt , my house, my car , everything I and my husband worked so hard for was taken away from me , I battled with this for years and I thought I was never going to get out of this debt I got myself into . On a Saturday morning , I was surfing through the internet then I found this credit repair site where I saw so many testimonies about this great credit repairer CREDITSAVIOR144(at)GMAIL(dot)COM, I followed every procedures he asked of me and he worked on my credit score within the maximum of 72hours without delay or stress. All thanks to Brian , I’ve finally got the perfect solution to any credit issue with low credit score , background check, evictions, credit history and late pays.I’m so happy to have an excellent FICO score of 826 and I’m so happy to recommend him to you all .
#Mila Henry - Says,

Merry Christmas guys, contact: autolinkscreditservices@hotmail.com or +1 520 800 6528 , for credit repair, they made me smiles again. I was evicted for some couple of months, then I went surfing the internet and find AUTOLINKS CREDIT SERVICES, I contacted them ASAP and they boosted my bad credit score from 368-780 within 5 days. They cleared all negatives on my report even gave me good trade lines for loans. Thank you AUTOLINKS CREDIT SERVICES I will keep recommending you to the world. Thank you once more am very happy, I now have my own home.
#Renee douglas - Says,

THE GREAT CREDIT REPAIRER!!!! I will forever and always appreciate your good work, All glory to this credit repairer who saved my life from the pit of hell , Life became so hard for me after I lost my husband, it was so unbearable for me, I was in big debt , my house, my car , everything I and my husband worked so hard for was taken away from me , I battled with this for years and I thought I was never going to get out of this debt I got myself into . On a Saturday morning , I was surfing through the internet then I found this credit repair site where I saw so many testimonies about this great credit repairer CREDITSAVIOR144(at)GMAIL(dot)COM, I followed every procedures he asked of me and he worked on my credit score within the maximum of 72hours without delay or stress. All thanks to Brian , I’ve finally got the perfect solution to any credit issue with low credit score , background check, evictions, credit history and late pays.I’m so happy to have an excellent FICO score of 826 and I’m so happy to recommend him to you all .
#pat cadwell - Says,

BRIAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ALL CREDIT ISSUES
THE GREAT CREDIT REPAIRER!!!! I will forever and always appreciate your good work, All glory to this credit repairer who saved my life from the pit of hell , Life became so hard for me after I lost my husband, it was so unbearable for me, I was in big debt , my house, my car , everything I and my husband worked so hard for was taken away from me , I battled with this for years and I thought I was never going to get out of this debt I got myself into . On a Saturday morning , I was surfing through the internet then I found this credit repair site where I saw so many testimonies about this great credit repairer CREDITSAVIOR144(at)GMAIL(dot)COM, I followed every procedures he asked of me and he worked on my credit score within the maximum of 72 hours without delay or stress. All thanks to Brian , I’ve finally got the perfect solution to any credit issue with low credit score , background check, evictions, credit history and late pays.I’m so happy to have an excellent FICO score of 826 and I’m so happy to recommend him to you all .

#Fatjona Goxhaj - Says,

Do you want a great guy to fix your credit scores and other hacking problems, ROCKBASE at PROTONMAIL dot COM /+1 972 449-1968 is the best man for the job I can tell you he’s very efficient and always delivers on time plus he’s got a vast experience in the hacking I’m a benefactor of his great works contact him today and get all fixed I'm sure he is gonna offer you the best service you ever need. Goodluck!
#Austin Benedict - Says,

Happy to have honored my mother in-law’s invitation last week for she helped introduce me to 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE who did a wonderful job by clearing all bad credit records on my profile. I contacted him on phone, we had a deal after our discussion and agreement, he increased my low credit score from 458 to 802 in less than a week removing all hard inquiries, charge offs and eviction after I narrated to this hacker on how I lost my wife and 2 children to fire accident that claimed their lives on 18th Nov, 2018. Life became difficult and sad for me back them. Am just happy I got my credit fixed even when the pains of losing my family is irreplaceable but I must appreciate his good works and thanking my mother in-law for her relentless support to me. CONTACT VIA: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
#Bodaway Cliff - Says,

760PLUS CREDIT SCORE is reliable and efficient credit company to work with. A Colleague recommended 760PLUS to me after I confided in him about my poor credit situation. I contacted them immediately on +1(304) -774 -5902 and they increased my low credit score from 420 to 810 in less than a week. Removing all hard inquiries, charge offs and eviction. Guess what? They even added some positive trade lines to my report. I want you to contact them, they can help you. Here is their email: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM /+1(304) -774 -5902. Cheers. Don’t forget to mention my name when you text.
#Melinda Valeria - Says,

It’s my month and a month of solution to all my worries. He’s very real and legit and also affordable with affordable price but he do come up with an excellent result, he gave me an excellent score of 820 which really triggered my respect of him. I have about 64k in bank and 27k in credit card debt on about 4 different credit card and all these late payments are marked as paid ever since Rock Base used his magic fingers of my credit profile. You can get him through ROCKBASE@PROTONMAIL.COM and /or +1 (972) 449-1968.
#Louis Glass - Says,

I am so glad I came across a credit repair guru known as Hack West Credit Repair on a credit discussion platform that restored my credit amazingly over a 2 week period. They erased all negative items including a chapter 7 bankruptcy and my scores sky rocketed real quickly to a high 700's. Just reach out to them today via email (HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM) and they would be glad to respond immediately, great customer service too. You can as well Whatsapp or call Hack West on :+1 424.307.2638.
#Dennis Alexander - Says,

Happy President Day, well I fixed my credit and got rid of my debts with the help of XAP Credit Solution whom a trusted colleague recommended and he did a perfect job increasing my credit about 210 points in few business days. My score is amazingly at its high 780’s now and all debts and inquiries are gone & I've never been this happy. I refer this hacker to those who have a fixed date to fix their profile. Text XAP on +1 (972) 597 9704. Tell him Dennis Alexander referred you. You can also reach him via XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM.
#Elisa Brownson - Says,

I failed in every way i tried to build my credit until i restrategized which was what saved my ass. This is an opportunity i won’t advice you to miss out on , 4 months ago i had a heap of financial troubles to sort out not knowing where to turn to for help and my credit was at 542 . I got an info from a colleague about RANSOMWARE CREDIT and their ability to completely clear debts and perform a perfect credit boost so i immediately made use of the recommendation . My mind has been at peace since I've been able to sort out my most pressing problem , feels good to be financially free . Contact them RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM or text +1 954 416 0322 to get help with this. 
#James M - Says,

I had a few items from my past that I was trying to address, Ransomware Credit was very gracious to provide me with the best solution that suits my issue and developed a strategy that will work best to achieve my goals. It is not very often that you find a credit repair firm that is willing to offer the best of their services to solve your financial situation. if you need help with your credit i would strongly advice you reach out to this repair firm via
Ransomwarecredit@gmail.com +1 954  416 0322 for all credit repair

#Harry Clifford - Says,

Happy I made a good decision, to approach 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE for my credit repairs and management, which today is the best decision to me and my family. 760PLUS HACKER is the fastest and most reliable hacker I’ve ever done business with and I suggest the hacker to any with same problem. He cleared all negative reports in my profile and increased my score to 795. I was surprised and still smiling the speed he used in completing the job (Two weeks and 5days). He’s dependable. Contact Him Via: 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text 1(304) -774 -5902.
#Jeffery Feleski - Says,

Thanks to Hack West Credit Repair for saving my family this embarrassment. Imagine not having a home to call your own therefore moving from one motel to another for shelter. I got two evictions in my report and few collections that brought my score so low. I tried Lexington Law yet nothing changed all they did was to take my money, until a Realtor on Trulia referred me to Hack West and immediately contacted Hackwest at Writeme dot Com and also Whatsapped +1.424.307.2638; I got immediately response and after meeting to the demand my score was raised to 789 in less than 5days and the evictions and collections were removed. I also had no option than to fix my wife’s credit as well. I can categorically say that Hack West is the best for credit repair, DUI fix and Chex system.
#George Edward - Says,

The question if hackers can change credit score has raised a lot of fear and anxiety over time, billions of dollars lost to sincere and fake hackers all over the world yearly, in the 70s, 80s and 90s witnessed the bit of all this programs and hackers tricks, human race today is faced with the problem of who to trust in hacking world but them we just got to trust, my lovely wife and I read good recommendations online about this HACKER 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE especially the one said by RYAN HAVILA, my wife insisted we give him a try, I contacted him, and we had a deal after I made some initial commitment, within 72hours from when we entered a deal, I got a mail informing me that my Equifax is increased by 200 points, Transunion 160, and Experian 225 points. My credit score increased from 405 to 810, surprised on how my application for AMX card to increase my score that was declined became approved because my FICO score with Experian that was low in January, 2020 is now increased from 531 to 766.Write him on :760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
#Mel Lasure - Says,

(Xapcreditsolution at Gmail dot Com or +1 (972) 597 9704) is the best out there. I saw people commenting and giving testimonies and I have to use XAP so I can confirm if he's legit or not. I contacted him and I was told to fund the exploits and wait for 72 hours. He helped me delete all the negative items on my credit report and increase my credit score to 780 and I was able to get mortgage a home and also got a loan of $100k. What amazed me most was the elimination 20k medical bill. He's fast, good and reliable, Get to him today and thank me later.
#Kristopher Graysen - Says,

I've been so happy and very satisfied with the services provided for my credit at 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com after I found about their services on Google when i was looking at how i could fix my credit, I had a lot of recommendation about them. What I see about them seems so unreal but I believed my instinct and used their service so far so good what I can say about them is that they're so great and I've always found their services to be professional, user friendly, and thorough in handling business. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a credit repair or correcting credit cards payments/increasing its limit, you can also text +1(304) -774 -5902.
#EOGHAN MOORE - Says,

I got the 609 credit repair program from QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM some months ago. He got rid of 4 out 5 charge offs after 3 rounds of letters. My credit score went from 578 to 725 and will go up more from now on. Thanks brother for not only helping me fix my credit and peace of mind but, educating me on how credit scores work and how to keep it top notch. You are the man. Best $200 I ever spent. If you need to delete blemishes from your credit report or increase your credit score , Write the email address i'll be leaving below, telling him of your credit service needs, you'll be glad you did so,especially if you've had eviction blemishes and collections wiped off your report. QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM
#Frank H Koch - Says,

I had a terrible credit score, dead credit profile... But after so many reviews on Disquss, I had to use their service to fix my credit. I thought they weren't really going to do anything but to my biggest surprise I got notifications from IdentityIQ my negatives are falling off and score improved by 277points in few days. 760 Plus Credit Score as the name implies is simply the best credit repair team. Quickly contact via 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or text: +1(304) -774 -5902.
#Micheal Bruce - Says,

If you have ever been scammed by some of these fakes who claim and promise what they can’t do you will learn how to appreciate anyone who fulfills his part of the bargain after making payment. Kudos to 760 Plus Credit Score for all you did for me and my wife. I had eviction and bankruptcy that has troubled me for over a year now; five days after I contacted 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com and everything was restored to normal. I now have an average FICO score of 790 and vantage score of 800. What more can we say than to let the world know and share in our joy.
#Joseph Alice - Says,

I have a story to tell. My husband and I needed credit repair, so we contacted HackWest@Writeme.Com, we explained to him about all the negative items on our report (around 9 negative items) on my report with total debt of around $26k. He stated to me: Yes! I can fix it in 9 days! I was excited! Now my husband’s credit had 15 negative items and 3 positive items. His total debt was around $47k. After analyzing both credit he stated we can correct both within 7 days! I was excited. It’s been 7 years the last time we had good credit. It was difficult for me to believe. Well we got around to the cost of credit repair. When I asked he told me our price but I will receive a discount if both of us start credit repair at the same time. After the 5 days had passed and he provided the finished jobs the least score were 752. Both my husband and I introduced him to our close colleagues and friends. He is very efficient and thorough type of person, asides from being elite, if he works for you; you never have to worry about anything backfiring…. It is permanent; touch base with him (Phone or Whatsapp +1.424.307.2638). I am saying all this here because I don’t think anyone deserves to miss the train or won’t you want to end the bad credit?
#Douglas - Says,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EVADING TAX TO NO AVAIL.
I am not proud of this I have tried avoiding My Taxes successfully for quite some years now. But it finally caught up to me and it affected my credit score. Added to that , my Son used my name to take out some student loans and never paid back. Everything was so bad I felt my world tearing apart. This financial problem was also affecting my marriage, but thanks to my loving wife who looked passed all the problems. She got in touch with a CREDIT SCORE repair company. MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom
/ +19148609746
MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. Got her credit fixed previously and they got mine up to a 860 on all the three credit accounts. Equifax, experian and transunion. They got my score up in 8days and cleared my son’s student loan in 14days. I can’t thank MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP enough. I can’t help but love my wife more. Ps have a good woman,team work helps.

#Johnson Peter - Says,

760 Plus Credit Score remains the best credit expertise I have known. I had seven negative things on my credit that were holding me back. One of them is from Capital one another from Sears whom I paid off and I am not sure of the others but they are both 11 years old. I filed bankruptcy 11 years ago and settled with all of these. My attention was called that they are still on my reports I recently got referred by my pastor to hire (760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or +1(304) -774 -5902) which I did and he helped me fix my credit and my score improved by a huge leap 250pts. I recommend anyone that needs to fix his or her credit to get through with him. He is good at what he does.
Page 1 of 13