Bumping inquires to raise you score             Click here to Print

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:

#fireyone - Says,

So they are like credit cars accounts, bank loans and so forth? I have alot in good standing but also a few in collections. I know not having enough credit is sometimes as bad as no credit at all. Also I thought soft pulls didn't hurt your score that much.
#goodnatured - Says,

yep, you got it, these are all different types of tradelines, mortgage, car loans, installment loans, credit cards are all different types of tradelines.

A company may tell you that you don't have enough different tradelines or that you have to many. Depends on what they look at.

#Omega611 - Says,

Please post more details. I am interested in learning more.
#anthony - Says,

Tradelines are generally items in your credit report which represents your past or present credit relationship. Mortgages, loans, and credit cards are different types of tradelines that are mostly found in the credit reports. No matter whether the account is open or closed there are separate tradelines for each account.
#goodnatured - Says,

That is a better explainantion than I could have given, thank you anthony for a good thorough description on tradelines. Very Happy
#erb1953 - Says,

yes, it is a better explaination for sure, I got a better understanding of what trade lines from here.
#fireyone - Says,

I have to. There is so much to understand about credit.
#goodnatured - Says,

It is something that affects our everyday life, it is with us wether we like it or not. So we need to learn about it and make good decsions so that we have the opportunity that we seek from employment to loans, etc, etc, just about everything is affected by credit.
#anthony - Says,

Yes, I too agree that before dealing with the collection agencies or before registering for credit repair services, one should have a complete knowledge on credit because if you do not have sufficient knowledge, you may stand to lose while dealing with them. Moreover, knowledge on credit helps us in improving our credit score.
#goodnatured - Says,

I can not find your website
#fireyone - Says,

I keep seeing this post everywhere. Are we allowed repeat posts?
#goodnatured - Says,

Not supposed to repeat a post, and when it is noticed the moderators usually delete them and pm the person doing it. But if the person is a guest and is not registered with the forum then their is no way to do anything about it except to either delete or make people register before they can post.
#fireyone - Says,

Sounds like a very unrewarding job
#goodnatured - Says,

Nope, would not want it.
#fireyone - Says,

I think everyone actually tires of their job at some point. This happened to me recently and it takes alot to even want to be there. All the management changed and now it is like a three ring circus. I didn't need to worry lond cause due to my arm and liability they let me go.
Page 3 of 11