Cease and Desist letter - A legal letter to the creditors             Click here to Print

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  :| |:

#Jessica Grigori - Says,

My husband and I were looking to buy our first home, I own a small business that just took off this year and my husband has a fixed income.
We both wanted to get a home so desperately but got denied twice because of our poor credit score and bad credit history.
My uncle who is a loan officer introduced me to this great hacker (PROHACK NETWORK). He deleted all the negative items, raised our scores, my from 501 to 809 and my husband’s from 387 to 788 in 2 weeks and up till date we still have our scores within 700 - 800.
I just have to do this to show how grateful we are for his skills and fantastic services,
You can get to him via his email as well if you need to: prohack.net@aol.com
or cell (252) 307-3167

#Olivia Freeman - Says,

My name is Olivia from Texas my colleague introduced me to a great hacker who helped me fix my bad credit score to 758 and wipe out my bad credit history contact him via PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM, / +12523073167 for help.
#Jack Anger - Says,

Guys, I never believe that HACKERS exist, until my friend (Mr Smith) recommended PROHACK NETWORK to me for Credit Repair, I tried him, to my greatest surprise , all the negatives stuffs on my Report wiped within 10 days. My Score that was low 400s, increased to high 700s If you need him? Hit him via : PROHACK.NET@AOL.COM or TEXT +1 252 307 3167.
#Mitchell Anchikoski - Says,

I am very pleased with the result of the job GODFINGER did on my credit profile. I sincerely did have my doubts as to the possibility of the process but here i am a testimony to it. I touched base with the fixer via his official email (GODFINGER@TECHIE.COM) and he was very professional and attentive to my questions and concerns about the program and always made sure I understood everything before moving forward. Most importantly, he listened to my story about how my credit got the way it was with “life happening” and offered a hacking solution to my problems and reassured me of the protection of my identity. In two weeks my dream credit profile went live. Late payments and a repo went off my reports also taking my scores to high 700 across the 3 bureaus. I will be forever in your debt. Thanks for the help and guidance!
#dayna plummer - Says,

WEBSTAR was so thorough, kind and understanding. He took down all my negative information and thoughtfully gave me the various good marks plus a massive increase of my credit score, that was ethical hacking at it's best. He was so professional and kind and helped me see there is a solution to my problem. I was nervous to reach out for help in the first place because i wasn't sure of the process and it's implications, but he was very understanding and reassuring. I would definitely recommend anyone who is struggling with finances in any way to contact WEBSTAR@HACKERMAIL.COM.
#Lily Bryant - Says,

Hello, my name is Mrs. Lily Bryant, I’m here to fulfill a promise I made to a hacker friend (MR. SCOOT). I had a bankruptcy, eviction and a judgment with some couple of late payments on my credit report. My score was 420 and that was pretty bad. He came through, deleted all the negative items, raised my score to 786 and then added some good tradelines on my profile to help boost my score more effectively, efficiently and less costly. All debts were marked as paid and late payments appeared as on time payment. His Company is PROHACK NETWORK, EMAIL: prohack.net@aol.com +1(252) 307-3167. You can contact him for credit repair services because he is reliable, trustworthy, and proficient and charges substantially.
#Jimmy Camps - Says,

Contacting SKY CREDIT SOLUTION and making use of their service has to be the best decision I made this year. I had lots of inquiries and many items in collection, my home was getting foreclosed and I really needed help getting a loan but could not because my credit score was 520 and 540. Many reviews on trulia pointed to them and I had to take my chances. Today my score is 766 and the inquiries and collections have been cleared. My loan will be approved soon. Big ups to SKY for their efforts and for their low charges and requirements. I will drop their contact information here just in case you need it SKYCREDITSOLUTION247@GMAIL.COM / (620) 399 6316.
#Victoria Perkins - Says,

My name is Victoria Perkins and I signed up with a credit repair guy few months ago, during the process he stopped communicating with me and I realized I have been scammed, he scammed me over $6000 always asking for more money to get software’s and I thought my credit was being fixed. I got into more debts and I didn't have much left. I was at the verge of loosing everything but luckily I got saved by a friend of mine who introduced me to a trusted credit repair company called UNITED STATES CREDIT REHABILITATION (USACREDITREHABILITATION@GMAIL.COM). I emailed them immediately and got a response. We discussed the process and got started with the project. In less than 7 business days, they restored my bad credit records as promised. They also raised my score to a high 794 and added good tradelines to my profile. Contact them with the above email and they will get your credit fixed ASAP.
#Andrew Barnes - Says,

Do you want to pay off your outstanding credit debt, mortgage debt, auto loan late payment, car loan or do you want to boost your credit score above 750 across the three credit bureaus report maybe you should get in touch with this credit repair information listed below:
Email: ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE at GMAIL dot COM
Phone Number: (657) 222-3404.

#Rich Hagen - Says,

I was sitting on my couch on a Sunday morning when I overheard them talking about Robert Morris credit repair services. I have to make more inquiry about how i could get this done without fallen victim of a hacker again with intention to seek advice regarding my late payment, negative items and how i could raise my credit score across my three credit bureaus report. I got in contact with the hacker the following days and he replied quickly about how i could get everything done within the next 72 hours. I never knew i could live a happily live once more until i paid off my outstanding credit debt on my credit report and got approved for an auto loan deal worth over $150k within few weeks then i can finally testify that i got my credit score been boosted to 812 without no physical contact or any traces been found on my credit report activities. You can make contact with him anytime through ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE@GMAIL.COM or Text him via (657) 222-3404.
#Steven jones - Says,

Hi everyone, I am so grateful for all the help you have given me! Today I was able to buy my mom a new car. I would love to continue to aggressively improve my credit! Thumbs up guys I really appreciate your effort, you guys indeed proved you are real.. Hey guys for any kinda hack service or credit repair service you will need to hook up with them on his official phone number: 657 222 3404 or Email on ROBERTMORRISCYBERSERVICE@GMAIL.COM.
#James Mcneil - Says,

Hello everyone my name is Allison Naccarelli, I had a lot of negative items on my report and I recently into a car accident, in which my car was totaled. However I found myself needing a car ASAP, but my credit score was so low that everywhere I go, they ask for an outrageous amount of money down, and very high interest rate. I was skeptical to email or text GHOST, but after I read all the good reviews and recommendations about him, I became so desperate and I emailed him on GHOSTVIRUS7890@GMAIL.COM and texted him on his number +1 205 418 0498 as well asking for his help. He assured me of a 103% guarantee of a clean and safe job. Thereafter, he deleted all the negative items on my report, increased my score to 791 and I purchased the car I needed. Be free to contact him and get your credit fixed.
Page 11 of 11