Cease and Desist letter - A legal letter to the creditors             Click here to Print

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  :| |:

#Robert Kurkjian - Says,

I`ve always taught online hackers were scammers and couldn’t
improve a credit score until I met one on a discussion forum when I surf the internet on how to improve my credit score, I read a lady’s comment on how capable RANSOMWARECREDIT is of solving any problems that has to do with hacking. So I sent him a mail and asked if he could raise my credit score and also eliminate eviction off court records. Then he replied yes and asked me to provide him some info of mine he’ll need to run the hack. When I did just that, he completed the hack within 72 hours at a price that’s worth it. I give thanks to the ethical hacker for coming to my aid when I needed help the most. Reach the hacker at: RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM +1 954 416 0322 and you’ll be amazed by his skills.

#Mikkycourtney - Says,

Hello everyone, I can`t stop thanking WESLEY CAGE enough for his great work on my credit. I have been looking for a way to increase my credit score until I met WESLEY. I got his contact from my cousin sister she has been working with for the past 4 years now. He helped me boost my credit score to an amazing 821 with a credit limit worth over $60k and also wiped away all negatives and hard inquiries, you can get in touch with him on WESLEYCAGECREDITEXPERT@GMAIL.COM or text him on whatsapp: +1 (518) 351-9680
#Franklin Joel - Says,

I'm proud and happy to be a part of the Dprotocol credit repair process cause without it, i would never own a home today. Dprotocol Credit Solution is changing our Life and making citizens build a healthier relationship with their credit. Many thanks for solving my overwhelming credit issues. contact them today: DPROTOCOL7@GMAIL.COM +1 607 988 1268.
#Anna Carlos - Says,

A lot of people complain about their credit issues for so long and I think it's high time I tell the secret of how I got my credit score increased in just a little time. It was with the help of DPROTOCOL. Telling you my experience can never be as good as you experiencing it yourself. Here is his email address; DPROTOCOL7@GMAIL.COM +(607) 988-1268 Contact him to fix your credit. 
#kellie wilson - Says,

This is Oceanic-finance we offer loans to individuals and companies around the world, we are registered and licensed firm, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? do you need a loan to start up business ? do you need a loan to buy an apartment? we offer all kinds of loans, if you are interested in getting a loan of any kind simply Email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com
#kellie wilson - Says,

This is Oceanic-finance we offer loans to individuals and companies around the world, we are registered and licensed firm, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? do you need a loan to start up business ? do you need a loan to buy an apartment? we offer all kinds of loans, if you are interested in getting a loan of any kind simply Email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com
#Bane Pierce - Says,

Peace be unto you all. Pastor Bane here. Making a late payment on your credit card, mortgage or student loan is a big no-no. Late or missed payments can significantly affect your credit scores and overall credit health. And that’s on top of any fees you’ll have to pay. This affected my credit for about two years until I met MEDALLIONCREDITGROUPatGmailDotCom they got it fixed to an 820 in 12days. I am grateful to them. May we all be safe and healed from this dreaded pandemic imposed on earth now. In Christ name. Amen. Remain blessed
#Tessa Craig - Says,

I am the owner of a Brand new Lexus!!! Very excited to drive around after the COVID 19 Lockdown has been lifted, I and my entire family are grateful to MEDALLION. I was finally able to raise my credit score to a 867 after working with MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM for about 12days they helped cleared my loans and increased my credit score. After the work they did I was reviewed by the car company and was offered a good deal. My credit score helped ,MEDALLION helped!! Grateful
#Cristie Noah - Says,

I want to use this medium to express my gratitude towards Action credit solutions for increasing my credit limit from 1500 to 9000 in couple of weeks. They removed negative items including tax liens and collection items and increased my score from 640 - 790 what I ever wanted. Here’s their contact ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL or 737-300-3094. Thank me later..
#sarah2333 - Says,

BANK OWNED PROPERTY KEEP OUT!!! That stamp on he door of your home isn’t a pretty sight. foreclosure has been my biggest fear till I had to face it. I had recently lost my job after taking out a loan to invest. The investment rates weren’t coming bulky as I had calculated. This left me in a lot of debt and also affected my credit score as late payments kept reflecting on my credit profile. Eager to fix this as my home was facing foreclosure from the bank. I had to search for any means to fix this. Got on the internet and saw a review of EXPERIAN about this ethical hacking group and credit score repair company MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. I emailed them at :MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom and also sent them a message at +19148609746. They replied immediately and we got to work. Few days after that they restored my credit score to a 883 and cleared the loan I took out. I can’t say thank you enough , can I MEDALLION. this shows my down to earth gratitude to them.
#Hilary Steward - Says,

Credit score is the back bone to your financial level. If you have a bad credit you wouldn’t be able to take out loans, Or you could face foreclosure, basically anything you want to do financially would be based on a good credit score here in America. I had an issue once, I had hard inquires on my file and it messed my credit score up but the problem went away after working with MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. They helped get my credit score to a high 823 on Experian ,847 on EQUIFAX and 793 on TRANSUNION all in a span of 10days. Thank you. You might be in need of similar help I can assure you they can handle it.
Here is their contact.
EMAIL : Medallioncreditgroup AT gmail DOT com
NUMBER: +19148609746

#ERNEST TIM - Says,

Ernest here!
Hope you are all staying safe. I had judgments on my profile last year plus unpaid hospital bills I couldn’t payoff as I was facing repossession on one of my properties. I NEEDED! to get my credit score up and at the same time clear the loans out. I saw a review of MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP on here and I contacted them at
:MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM
: +19148609746
Spoke with one of the company’s agents, James, and he put me through on how to go about it and they got it fixed in 12days
I can recommend MEDALLION as a team of experts because they got it job done.
Heartfelt appreciation to them.

Page 14 of 14