Hard Inquiry on your Credit report             Click here to Print

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  :| |:

#Elisa Brownson - Says,

I failed in every way i tried to build my credit until i restrategized which was what saved my ass. This is an opportunity i won’t advice you to miss out on , 4 months ago i had a heap of financial troubles to sort out not knowing where to turn to for help and my credit was at 542 . I got an info from a colleague about RANSOMWARE CREDIT and their ability to completely clear debts and perform a perfect credit boost so i immediately made use of the recommendation . My mind has been at peace since I've been able to sort out my most pressing problem , feels good to be financially free . Contact them RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM or text +1 954 416 0322 to get help with this. 
#Mark Bill - Says,

Are you in need of a hacker to help you increase your credit score and delete all negative items on your report? Use this time our people and nation are faced with the challenge of Govid19 (Coronavirus) stay at home/ restriction to increase your credit Score ahead of the war against mankind, we must support each other and assist where necessary to share any information that may help the next person, I strongly recommend this great hacker called 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE who fixed my 3 credit bureaus within a short period of time (2days). The hack was done as he promised and my score was raised to 820. He deleted the negative collection items on my report and helped me pay off my credit card debts within 48 Hours. His services are cheap and affordable especially now that he said they must help to ensure clients are happy and financially stable .Contact him for help today via 760PLUSCREDITSCORE@GMAIL.COM or text +1(304) -774 -5902.
#Mel Lasure - Says,

(Xapcreditsolution at Gmail dot Com or +1 (972) 597 9704) is the best out there. I saw people commenting and giving testimonies and I have to use XAP so I can confirm if he's legit or not. I contacted him and I was told to fund the exploits and wait for 72 hours. He helped me delete all the negative items on my credit report and increase my credit score to 780 and I was able to get mortgage a home and also got a loan of $100k. What amazed me most was the elimination 20k medical bill. He's fast, good and reliable, Get to him today and thank me later.
#Kristopher Graysen - Says,

I've been so happy and very satisfied with the services provided for my credit at 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com after I found about their services on Google when i was looking at how i could fix my credit, I had a lot of recommendation about them. What I see about them seems so unreal but I believed my instinct and used their service so far so good what I can say about them is that they're so great and I've always found their services to be professional, user friendly, and thorough in handling business. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a credit repair or correcting credit cards payments/increasing its limit, you can also text +1(304) -774 -5902.
#Alfred Ryan - Says,

In the United States, your credit score can also affect your insurance rates. This is very important because insurance is expensive and a bad credit score could increase my insurance premiums dramatically. So I have to make ROCK BASE CREDIT REPAIR (ROCKBASE at PROTONMAIL dot COM) my family hacker. They eliminates late payments or any stuff you wish to eliminates from your credit report and increase your score to about 800, Contact them today for any kind of credit fix, tax clearance and all. They are good and timely. You can also text +1 (972) 449-1968.
#Jarrod Olson - Says,

Hack West Credit Repair (HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM - +14243072638) is the best out there. I saw people commenting and giving testimonies and I have to use him so I can confirm if he's legit or not. I contacted West and I was told to fund the exploits and wait for 72 hours. He helped me delete all the negative items on my credit report and increase my credit score to 800 excellent plus and I was able to get applied for the house and loans of my choice. He's fast, good and reliable, Get to him today and thank me later.
#EOGHAN MOORE - Says,

I got the 609 credit repair program from QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM some months ago. He got rid of 4 out 5 charge offs after 3 rounds of letters. My credit score went from 578 to 725 and will go up more from now on. Thanks brother for not only helping me fix my credit and peace of mind but, educating me on how credit scores work and how to keep it top notch. You are the man. Best $200 I ever spent. If you need to delete blemishes from your credit report or increase your credit score , Write the email address i'll be leaving below, telling him of your credit service needs, you'll be glad you did so,especially if you've had eviction blemishes and collections wiped off your report. QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM
#Frank H Koch - Says,

I had a terrible credit score, dead credit profile... But after so many reviews on Disquss, I had to use their service to fix my credit. I thought they weren't really going to do anything but to my biggest surprise I got notifications from IdentityIQ my negatives are falling off and score improved by 277points in few days. 760 Plus Credit Score as the name implies is simply the best credit repair team. Quickly contact via 760pluscreditscore@gmail.com or text: +1(304) -774 -5902.
#CHAD77 - Says,

Contact  CREDITFIXInc@OUTLOOK.COM for CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES.
If you are in need of  credible credit repair service I  recommend to everyone , this agency will help you with various credit solutions. write the address directly and seek help if you need help with any of the following : Credit score increment to an excellent range (+750)Eviction record deletion Negative blemish dispute Deletion of late payments records Consolidation of debt , Tax liens removal Late  medical loans dispute/removal Expungements of charge offs ,Removal of inquiries Removal of collections Having good credit is non-negotiable as it is the foundation for getting most financial documentations and assets  . Contact
CREDITFIXInc@OUTLOOK.COM

#Hilary Steward - Says,

Credit score is the back bone to your financial level. If you have a bad credit you wouldn’t be able to take out loans, Or you could face foreclosure, basically anything you want to do financially would be based on a good credit score here in America. I had an issue once, I had hard inquires on my file and it messed my credit score up but the problem went away after working with MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. They helped get my credit score to a high 823 on Experian ,847 on EQUIFAX and 793 on TRANSUNION all in a span of 10days. Thank you. You might be in need of similar help I can assure you they can handle it.
Here is their contact.
EMAIL : Medallioncreditgroup AT gmail DOT com
NUMBER: +19148609746

#ERNEST TIM - Says,

Ernest here!
Hope you are all staying safe. I had judgments on my profile last year plus unpaid hospital bills I couldn’t payoff as I was facing repossession on one of my properties. I NEEDED! to get my credit score up and at the same time clear the loans out. I saw a review of MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP on here and I contacted them at
:MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM
: +19148609746
Spoke with one of the company’s agents, James, and he put me through on how to go about it and they got it fixed in 12days
I can recommend MEDALLION as a team of experts because they got it job done.
Heartfelt appreciation to them.

#Douglas - Says,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EVADING TAX TO NO AVAIL.
I am not proud of this I have tried avoiding My Taxes successfully for quite some years now. But it finally caught up to me and it affected my credit score. Added to that , my Son used my name to take out some student loans and never paid back. Everything was so bad I felt my world tearing apart. This financial problem was also affecting my marriage, but thanks to my loving wife who looked passed all the problems. She got in touch with a CREDIT SCORE repair company. MedallioncreditgroupATgmailDOTcom
/ +19148609746
MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP. Got her credit fixed previously and they got mine up to a 860 on all the three credit accounts. Equifax, experian and transunion. They got my score up in 8days and cleared my son’s student loan in 14days. I can’t thank MEDALLION CREDIT GROUP enough. I can’t help but love my wife more. Ps have a good woman,team work helps.

#keith750 - Says,

I trusted Lexington with my credit service and they failed woefully, i was trying to fix my credit in other to apply for a mortgage loan , and they made my score even worse than it was . Then my colleague at work referred me to CREDITFIXINC@OUTLOOK.COM . He helped me  expunge negative collections  , late charge offs and late payment record i had were all wiped out permanently , and  this subsequently increased my credit score from 611 to 792.I felt blessed after i had my mortgage approved.Reach out to the CREDIT EXPERT if you need credit repair service .Write him via +1 (440) 544-6128 .
#Renee Ashley - Says,

Thanks to XAP Credit Solution for helping me to boost up my credit score to 801. I was referred to XAP Credit by an old friend, who he helped to increase his credit score, XAP helped me increase my credit score to an excellent score and increased my credit card limit to $15,000 within 5 days. He also helped to pay off my mortgage and student loans within two weeks, XAP are real and affordable. Contact XAP for your credit repair via Xapcreditsolution@gmail.com or phone +1 (972) 597 9704. Endeavor to let him know Renee Ashley referred you.
Page 9 of 9