Back to the forum             Click here to Print

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

Hi ya'll!! My son and I had the flu, for a while. Feeling better, however!! Can't wait to start posting again!! Good to 'see' ya'll again. Happy posting! Very Happy
#smilenyc07 - Says,

Everybody got that fr3akin flu, including me. I drinked a ton of tee with lemons & honey to get back to normal. Maybe if I wasn't sitting in front of my computer all day I would have cured faster. Welcome back to you too Smile
#Laura - Says,

Welcome back. Wish you all a good health. Even I went off for somedays because of the same flu. Back again with a bang Smile
#Morningstar - Says,

It's flu season, already?

Better go get my shot...

#smilenyc07 - Says,

Thanks, Laura! Morningstar I have never received a fly shot in my life because I am usually not getting sick. The problem with me is the dust in my apartment when I don't clean it every week I get sick. But since I bought a Rainbow vacuum cleaner I live a new life!
#Morningstar - Says,

I haven't had one in 5+ years. But I have a child to think about now.
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

The flu is 'running rampid', in the area, where I live. Hope I don't get it again..YUK!!
#Laura - Says,

Seriously guys...prevention is better than cure. I would never want such a feeling again. Take care and you can go for the shot for sure...much better than experiencing the flu.
#smilenyc07 - Says,

I've been so sick for a week. I thought that I was ok three days ago and it actually got worse. But anyway, after drinking a ton of tea, eating a ton of lemons, HALLS, Airborne and apples, grape and other fruits I am almost cured. Without any antibiotics Very Happy
#sdchargers_63 - Says,

OMG!! How horrible!! Did anything work for you, Smileny?
#smilenyc07 - Says,

Quote:
drinking a ton of tea, eating a ton of lemons, HALLS, Airborne and apples, grape and other fruits I am almost cured.

#Laura - Says,

Hey guys all I have to say is that keep yourself safe and take all precautions. Once is enough if at all when it comes to flu. Wendy I am talking specifically about your son. He is young and mingles with many. A flu once decreases immunity to some extent. So a second time wont be good.

Take care Neutral

#sdchargers_63 - Says,

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if you ever saw on the newa, Laura, that some schools, have athletes, that 'caught' some kind of infection. Well..........some of the football players ( or I should say some other schools) had 'away' games, here in 'my'area. Now...the schools here are REALLY being cautious. Sending out letters, e-mails, etc. about this. Really 'informing' eveyone about side effects, etc.
#Laura - Says,

Yes I have seen that. Everyone is on alert I know. So just giving out words of caution Very Happy. I really dont want anyone to suffer more.
#goodnatured - Says,

We work with the public, so sick people are coming in all the time. This flu is bad, it totally takes you out. We constantly wash our hands, they are saying that it is the best prevention to keep it from spreading, so far, so good, I haven't been sick yet. Just one way, I am sure there are many others. Maybe we could list our ideas for prevention.
Page 1 of 2