I see "Household Credit" under inquiry on credit r             Click here to Print

#lisa - Says,

I see "Household Credit" showing up as an inquiry on my credit report. What does this mean? Could someone have used my name on an online loan application without me being notified??
#SunDevilsFan - Says,

It is probably a soft inquiry... many credit card companies do a pre quailifications on many people to see who could quailify for their card...

If it was an actual "hard inquiry" without your consent, I would raise holy heck until next Thursday with the one responsible.

#lisa - Says,

how would I know if it was a hard or soft inquiry? It says nothing about why the inquiry was made. I'd like to look into it further but don't know how to proceed.
#SunDevilsFan - Says,

If you pull your reports via one of the online companies, such as True Credit or something similiar, it will tell you somewhere on the report what was pulled as soft and hard.... The hard inquires is what kills your score if pulled too many times... Car loans, house loans and Credit Card companies in which you are apply for their card are examples.. Or, collection agencies. However, on my reports I have seen them pull hard and soft...
#Laura - Says,

Hi Lisa if you have applied for credit in that case it will be a hard inquiry. But from what you said I can gauge that it is a soft inquiry which wont affect your score.
#goodnatured - Says,

Good morning and welcome Lisa, first off I want to say welcome to the forum, hope you decide to register, stay and participate with us, get to know some people and earn a few bucks while you are here. We would love to have you aboard full time.

I would pull it and see which it is, that way if someone is trying to apply for a card under your name you will have the time to stop any real damage. Please keep us updated and what you find out.

#MCasper - Says,

Creditors will randomly pull your credit report to see what's going on with other creditors. If you have a card with MBNA/Bank of America that you pay on time every month but a card with Citibank that you're frequently late on, chances are the Citibank lates will also affect your MBNA card. It's arguably unfair practices by the creditors but completely legal.

Read the fine print, on all credit applications you give them permission to pull your credit not just on the spot, but at any time.

#Laura - Says,

See some great advice here. Great posts...thanks
#Dayo - Says,

could it be they confused you with somneoe with the same name? that's very disturbing though and i would call them directly and find out what's up.state agencies can run a credit check, with your knowledge, i.e. you signed something that tells you they will. others are landlords, utility companies, and of course creditors. basically, nothing is private.
#charmdatereviewsijf - Says,

The dark side of internet dating

"If I'm true, She was totally out of every my league, relates John (3Cool at Dublin. "So it was a surprise an agreeable surprise when she was so keen to meet up,

during a week, John and Sandra exchanged somewhere in the region of 80 messages on WhatsApp, Where their affectionate became "Very intense within weeks,

"I was just out of a long term relationship and new to the whole internet dating thing, reports John. "I had heard loads individuals that say Tinder was for hook ups and all that so I just assumed that that was the way it was,

A date was soon arranged in a venue on Dublin's Southside but neither party resulted in. The day ahead of time, John told a friend about his foreseeable future date. He showed him a picture of Sandra and shared a few of the messages she had sent him.

"He smelt a rat aside, replies John, "any time I told him that she only had one photograph of herself on the latino lady app. Apparently that's a red flag,

John's friend advised him to put the picture through Google Reverse Image a tool that allows people to search for related images.

After only one or two clicks, John found a Sydney Morning Herald news story with Sandra's photo linked to it. It occurs that 'Sandra' was an Australian woman called Charlotte. To make matters a lot of confusing, The story reported the tragic cases surrounding Charlotte's death two years previously. "I felt like is essential fool, tells people John. "amigo told me to report the incident to Tinder but I just deleted my profile, I was so humiliated,

John has since realised that Sandra was a 'catfish' a broad stroke term to describe people who use stolen photos to assume fake identities and build love affairs online.

Catfish have many types of motives. Sometimes they have a target an ex boyfriend or girlfriend that they would like to exact revenge on. Sometimes many people explore a different identity or gender by masquerading as someone else. And occasionally they're criminals.

#moldovawomenbrk - Says,

Celebrating the real shit dudes say on online dating site

I been asked a LOT recently why I choose to shame individual dudes on the blog as if shaming men is no greater than bullying these guys right back. I don see it like that. I made a very aware choice to blur names and photos, Even when it is at times tempting to publicly certain women and men for their hateful words towards myself or other women. I did not do that because the point of my blog is not to ridicule any particular individual, But to show the incredible volume of agonizing, demanding, And often violent and harassing messages that women receive through online dating. The tumblr is a forum for women to share in a common experience that may be a lonely and degrading one. telling it, meet moldovan girl in my circumstances, And individuals (So I commanded), Allows us to understand that we don have to be treated like pieces of sexy crap. I had a woman write to me praoclaiming that she now feels confident to trust her gut feelings in responding assertively and with conviction to guys who message her with awful lines on okcupid, Because she reads the blog. i am talking about, C'MON! how cool is that? Exposing this shit causes it to be visible, And visibility matters and makes a difference! I was uncomfortable to even start this thing, But I so glad used to do.

Page 1 of 1