how do i get my credit score?             Click here to Print

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:

#Dadummy - Says,

how do i get my credit score and do i have to pay?also what kind of imformation do i have to give them?
#Dadummy - Says,

is my credit report free
#Laura - Says,

you can go to annualcreditreport.com for a free yearly credit report. Some states allow you twice in a year.

The information that they require on the site are general information like name, current address, previous address, date of birth, SSN.

#erb1953 - Says,

As Laura said you can get a copy of your credit report free of charge, you can get one from each of the three credit reporting agencies. I would suggest that you get one from each of the companies a few months apart so that you can monitor them a bit and watch for changes rather it be good or bad.
#August - Says,

I would like to pull mine also, but want to wait until I will be able to see a big difference, usually twice a year is good, you can see what has happened over a period six months, that is a good time frame.
#August - Says,

Quote:

Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.

Do not be fooled into believing that because a man is rich he is necessarily smart. There is ample proof to the contrary.

See what the wise men thought of money!!!!!!!!!! Root of all evil

#Laura - Says,

Excellent August Smile
#Morningstar - Says,

You can buy your FICO from myfico.com. Experian, Transunion and Equifax have created their own scoring system--also for sale. While it may be comparable to a FICO score, it is still not the same. I think Wamu has an account or credit card that includes some form of credit score/monitoring service.
#August - Says,

Is there no way to get your fico for free? What if you were recently turned down for something? Is the fico included in that report that you can request?
#Morningstar - Says,

Well, you might find out if you try to buy a car...the dealer may or may not be honest with you.
#August - Says,

So, I will have to wait until I purchase something before I can get this score for free, well, guess I won't be getting mine anytime soon, I am trying to pay debt and raise my score. Maybe it is something that I will consider down the road, but not at this time.
#Fasfeed - Says,

Sometimes credit grantor want give you your score.
#Laura - Says,

The best way to find your score is through the bureaus. Do a credit pull and find out. You pulling your credit report will not affect your score.
#diem - Says,

The only place you should be purchasing your score from was posted above: myfico.com

They also have a nice "emulator" which you can change things and estimate what your score would be if you paid down debt, added credit, a car loan and so forth. It's a must have resource.

#goodnatured - Says,

I have never been to this webpage I will definately go there and check it out, I like the idea of them telling you what it could be. Do you have any idea what this costs?
Page 1 of 10