will my score improve with a deleted judgement?             Click here to Print

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

#atticus1 - Says,

i went through a divorce and my credit was affected greatly. i have a credit score of 593 and i recently had a judgement deleted from my report. how much can i expect my credit score to go up? i've read 50 pts on several sites, but i wasn't sure. anybody out there have any experience in this area?
#interstudy - Says,

Its hard to give a definate amount of points. Definately having more positive than negative is good, so every negative that you can get removed the better.
#debranewell2008 - Says,

I agree with interstudy on this it is hard to say how much it will go up put it will be an improvement.
#paj315 - Says,

Mine only went up from 592 to 600. I'm glad it did go up but I was hoping for more Sad
#debranewell2008 - Says,

I believe everyone's is different. It also goes by what you owe ect. But congrats on a 8 point improvement.
#Aaron - Says,

Hi atticus,

I completely agree with interstudy. You should first try to remove all the negatives from your credit report by paying all dues(if any). However the truth is there is no certain way in which you can raise your credit score. For the improvement you need to have a lot of patience.

Regards,

Aaron

#crorkz - Says,

FtrhDO Thanks a lot for the blog article. Great.
#matzcrorkz - Says,

nFiyzr Thank you ever so for you post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
#matzcrorkz - Says,

F3kGAe Im thankful for the article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
#carlcorso699 - Says,

I can't determine of how many points you will get after deleting that negative info. But just keep pay on time. Pretty sure you will get better score.
#Guest - Says,

My goes 10 point Equifax,7 points expertise and 0 transunion
#RobertsC024875 - Says,

I was recommended by a friend to 1dataexit@gmail.com when i had a low credit , they are very good in credit repairs, thier services are legit and safe i was able to get a v.good score , i always recommend them to people with credit related issues or message them +1 262 777 8270 you will be grateful.
#Stacey Jones - Says,

Hello everyone! My name is Stacey and I was able to raise my poor credit score over 820 from all the credit bureaus, after being referred to finessehackers@gmail.com by my sister.
He also helps hack cell phones and computers remotely.
This has helped me a lot especially due to the fact that I can now live comfortably with my kids. I am forever grateful to him.
If you require his service for similar situations, tell him I referred you he'd definitely help!

#Kate Johnson - Says,

Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you.
#Kate Johnson - Says,

Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you.
Page 1 of 5