Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 06/27/2011 - 21:02

My question is the following: I am the "privary buyer' on a car loan and my exboyfriend the cosigner. When I left he was signed me a paper in which he agree to make all payments on the car and he kep it. The car has now being repossed and the agency sent it to collection agency. Can I take my ex boyfriend to court and make him fully responsible and remove my name from the loan?

Welcome to the Forums!
I guess, you can’t take your exboyfriend to court and make him fully responsible for the loan. This is because, you don’t have proper legal document. If you want to make your exboyfriend fully responsible for the loan, then you will have to show proper document against it before the court. If you have any kind of document which prove that your co-signer is fully responsible for all the payments, then only your exboyfriend will be responsible for fully payments.

Tue, 06/28/2011 - 05:46 Permalink