court requesting spouses income after loosing cc judgement

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 10/30/2011 - 14:04

My husband is disabled and lost a civil case in florida-cc company. They have just sent him papers with the amount owed and the amount to pay.They are asking for my employer and income etc. and I'm the one who pays all bills. We will lose our home if they garnish my pay. What can I do.