Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV
Call (Toll Free)
Community Area
Get FREE Counseling


Helpful Resources
Popular Discussions
Creditmagic Twitter
Credit on Facebook

My bank is going to give me the money back, but I had to close my accounts

Post reply  Start a topic
Author Message
Print this topic
Invite a friend
Email this topic
  Bookmark online
Add to
Add to YahooMyWeb

Subject: BEWARE
Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:00 pm  

This company is doing the same thing to me, and I dont know why. The first took $90, then $480, I do not know who they are, or why they did this. My bank is going to give me the money back, but I had to close my accounts. According to Wesbury, they can take from any account that I have. Is this right? How can they get the new account #? How do I stop them? If anyone knows how to stop them from takin my money, Please let me know


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Laura's page
Posts: 1327

36459 Magic Points

Posted on Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:34 am  

Keep your banks informed that no debit should go unauthorized from your bank account. Make sure that you do not give out any information specially your social security, bank information, credit card information to anyone unless its for some legit purpose. they cannot debit your account without your permission.

Subject: westbury ventures
Posted on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:08 pm  

I just recieved a call from a man saying they are going to investigate a PDL case that I have not paid back yet. Are they capable of taking you to court or even garnishing your wages?

Subject: westbury ventures
Posted on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm  

it depends on what state. i keep getting emails from them and i know for a fact in the state of texas where i live they cannot take you to court or garnish your wages. the state of texas is not a debtors state. you need to check your states laws. i also know only the goverment can garnish your wages and your job should not do it with out your permission.

Posted on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 pm  

Hi shellie
As far as I know, nobody can take to to the court just like that. However if you know that you owe the debt, it is better to come to a repayment agreement with your CA before any judgment is declared against you. This is because if there is a judgment against you and if your wage is garnished, it will reflect in your credit report for seven years from the date of entry which will adversely hamper your credit report.

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
 Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 

Page loaded in 0.036 seconds.