Judgement in California??

Submitted by eormonroy on Sun, 06/14/2009 - 03:56

Help what can I do can they take my bankaccount or granish. Attorneys collecting are very aggressive.

Hi eormonroy,

The collection attorneys can garnish your wages or your bank account, if you do not pay the judgment amount. However, they will require a court order to bring garnishment into effect. I have seen that you have posted your query in a different thread as well. Check out the reply at: http://www.creditmagic.org/repair/payoff-judgment.html

Mon, 06/15/2009 - 08:30 Permalink