Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV
Call (Toll Free)
Community Area
Get FREE Counseling


Helpful Resources
Popular Discussions
Creditmagic Twitter
Credit on Facebook

How to get credit report corrected?

Post reply  Start a topic
Author Message
Print this topic
Invite a friend
Email this topic
  Bookmark online
Add to
Add to YahooMyWeb

Subject: How to get credit report corrected?
Posted on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 am  

I recently received a notice from a CA that i have an unpaid balance of $120 that was due for a well man visit.
The last i visited the docs office was on Jan 2006. I dint wait but paid in full. I was also informed that this would be reported to the CRA's. Now when i pulled out my credit reports i find nothing has been reported. I find hard to take credit.

The docs office claims that they had send me several bills but i never received them. They are not willing to show the receipt also. Im not getting getting credit because my report says that i am unable to pay. Why am i being put into this mess? Its not my fault. I am perfectly good with my payments.

Please help!!


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Laura's page
Posts: 1327

37069 Magic Points

Posted on Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:06 am  


Did you get in touch with the CA? Do you have all the record of communication made by them? How did you pay the CA?

Keep us Posted

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
Page 1 of 1

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 

Page loaded in 0.029 seconds.