Repossession Question

Submitted by Ciao500 on Fri, 09/11/2009 - 20:48

I had a repossession last year in which the car was sold by the creditor, paid off, and they even sent me a check for the difference. However, it is still being reported on my credit. Is there anything I can do about this?

Hi Ciao,

Yes of course. You can dispute the inaccurate information on your credit report. You need to let the Credit Reporting Agency know that it has provided inaccurate information on your debt payment. A Dispute Credit Report Letter will surely help you to get rid of this problem. To find the letter you can visit:

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 10:27 Permalink