How to erase entry in credit report

Submitted by eyefunky on Sat, 10/10/2009 - 16:46


I recently paid a civil judgment from one of those scumbag law firms/collection agencies. However, from a recent inquiry on my TU report, I still see an entry for the original debt (OD/CBSD. I wrote a letter of dispute to TU but they replied back "verification documents not available". They only accept info from the original debtor. Should I write to OD/CBSD or the law firm/collection agency requesting documentation to TU and deletion?

You should contact the law firm and collection agency and see of they cna provide you soemdocumentation

Sat, 10/10/2009 - 17:33 Permalink