Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV
Call (Toll Free)
Community Area
Get FREE Counseling


Helpful Resources
Popular Discussions
Creditmagic Twitter
Credit on Facebook

how to fix the apart collection????

Post reply  Start a topic
Author Message
Print this topic
Invite a friend
Email this topic
  Bookmark online
Add to
Add to YahooMyWeb

Subject: how to fix the apart collection????
Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 am  

hi guys!!!!!

I have the problem with my old apartment, and now they told me they put it into the collection, and I dont knw how to fix it, so I really need the advices....

It happended to me about 3 years ago, my sister took over it, and she moved out without the notice. When I knew that, I called in and asked them how much I have to paid for the penalty, and I gave them $1200 alredy. And after that I called in and maked sure that Im not own them anything, and they said yes....BUT 2 years later, they called me, and they said I owned them $6000.....I did asked them where my $1200, they said it just for the interest....and now it affects to my credit.....I really dnt knw what I have to do....

Anybody know how to fix it, please help me!!!!
Sandy Willson

Subject: how to fix the apart collection????
Posted on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 am  

At first, you need to check whether or not the SOL period in your state has expired. If it has expired, then the CA has no right to take any legal action against you. You can contact with the CA and negotiate with them. You can arrange a better repayment plan with them to settle the debt. You can request the CA to update your account status as “Paid-as-settled” after repaying the debt. You can also contact with an experienced lawyer regarding this matter.

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
Page 1 of 1

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 

Page loaded in 0.052 seconds.