Inter Next Technologies, Inc., Internet Marketing Services, Reno, NV
Call (Toll Free)
Community Area
Get FREE Counseling


Helpful Resources
Popular Discussions
Creditmagic Twitter
Credit on Facebook

Call National Credit Adjustors

Post reply  Start a topic
Author Message
Print this topic
Invite a friend
Email this topic
  Bookmark online
Add to
Add to YahooMyWeb

Subject: Call National Credit Adjustors
Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm  

Just received email from illegal payday lender, Westgate Group, LLC that my account was being sent to collections. I had sent email advising that I was revoking ACH and that I would be glad to mail payment of $30 once refund of overpayment was mailed back to me so that I can cover principal. I never received response until now. They have referred it to National Credit Adjustors. Will this go on my credit report if lender is illegal? Should I call National Credit Adjustors? Thank you.

Joined: 03 Nov 2007
goodnatured's page
Posts: 3931

439 Magic Points

Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm  

Not sure, but you can always dispute it and get it off your report if it does. Keep an eye on your credit report and follow the dispute procedure each has in place for removal.

Joined: 10 Jun 2011
sallynachelle's page
Posts: 1023

6864 Magic Points

Subject: Call National Credit Adjustors
Posted on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:36 am  

Welcome to the forums!!!
Illegal lenders can’t report to the credit bureaus. If they do so, then immediately dispute it with the credit bureaus. You can ask illegal lenders for refund, but depends on their discretion whether or not to return back your money. Close down your old bank account and open a new one.

Quick Reply
Your Name
Message body
Page 1 of 1

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 

Page loaded in 0.053 seconds.